Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what a palava

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what a palava Empty what a palava 24th March 2012, 6:55 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Gets up at 6, fuck me its foggy Laughing

Take mrs to work and get half way down the street and some mad man is waving me down out of his car window.
Im like a pitbull chewing a wasp in the morning so tell him to fuck off as i go past him Laughing
Turns out he was trying to tell me a astra vxr( looks like) has hit a parked car, spun it around and they have both set on fire Shocked police and fire brigade are there and have put the flames out Laughing
I say it looks like a vxr only from the wheels and the rest of the car is bare metal and springs for seats lol

i ask the copper as i mount the curb to get past if its stolen and he shrugs his shoulders and says i dont know Laughing
sounds about right dosnt it Laughing

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

2what a palava Empty Re: what a palava 24th March 2012, 7:27 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

No time for them stu in my eyes they target easy crimes or easy money ie motorists if it was not for all there informants they would know nothing.Half the time now when they do get told after the crime who it was they say they can not go round accusing people.Fair enough but at least question them on the matter but its all paper work

3what a palava Empty Re: what a palava 24th March 2012, 9:36 am

skiddusmarkus

skiddusmarkus

The number plate had probably melted Very Happy.

I hope you had your seatbelt on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum