Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally clutch has arrived, just a couple of Q's

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Well only been 16 weeks but finally have a clutch, prob sounds a stupid question but I put grease on everything!!! I mean everything is it worth putting any on the input shaft, or anywhere else before fitting clutch??? cheers

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

Page 1269 - 1271 of the online workshop manual gives you all the points to grease up before reassembly. HTH

Last edited by bfc10 on 26th September 2013, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : End page number added)

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Make sure you put plenty of grease on the friction surfaces ...
It will help it last longer Smile 

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

don't say that lol

some people will actually do that, not suggesting tom but someone who doesnt know much about cars

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Grease is the word Cool 

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

GTI_R_IOW wrote:Make sure you put plenty of grease on the friction surfaces  ...
It will help it last longer    Smile 
Laughing  Im not that stupid, had an accident a few years back on my old tractor where sometimes you would clutch but it wouldn't disengage and ended up driving through a stone wall Embarassed turned out to be crank seal was leaking and the friction plate was soaked in oil. Sad 

thanks lads will get on with it soon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum