Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanted

+2
GTI-R US
knights of nee
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wanted Empty Wanted 23rd September 2013, 9:38 am

knights of nee

I'm still looking for the front spot lights plus the Nismo roll over hoop for the rear I sold mine when I got rid of my last pulsar.

Might be interested in a genuine sump guard as well if anybody has one with all the correct fittings ?.

Also want the alloy clutch foot rest and I wouldn't mind the alloy one from the passenger side as well.

Rob

2Wanted Empty Re: Wanted 23rd September 2013, 10:02 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ivo got the rear brace but theres no rollhoop with it unfortunately

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Wanted Empty Re: Wanted 23rd September 2013, 10:31 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Ive been looking for the front fog grille for a while now, but no joy Sad there was one on gtiroz for sale

4Wanted Empty Re: Wanted 23rd September 2013, 11:00 am

knights of nee

GTI-R US wrote:ivo got the rear brace but theres no rollhoop with it unfortunately
Typical half a job bob lol.

5Wanted Empty Re: Wanted 23rd September 2013, 11:07 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

haha il make you one out of a bit of 22mm copper and wrap a bit of red cloth round it Laughing 

contact whytie on the modi site as hes got some bumper gaurds fot £50 and noticed one of thems a genuine Nissan one not ebay fake jobbies Wink 

6Wanted Empty Re: Wanted 23rd September 2013, 12:30 pm

knights of nee

GTI-R US wrote:haha il make you one out of a bit of 22mm copper and wrap a bit of red cloth round it Laughing 

contact whytie on the modi site as hes got some bumper gaurds fot £50 and noticed one of thems a genuine Nissan one not ebay fake jobbies Wink 

Thanks mate.

7Wanted Empty Re: Wanted 23rd September 2013, 1:15 pm

knights of nee

I sent him a PM asking about the sump guards thanks for the pointer mate.

Rob

8Wanted Empty Re: Wanted 23rd September 2013, 1:39 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

your welcome mr Robert Laughing 

keep an eye on our parts for sale as shortly theres some other stuff going up for grabs such as fuel tank shields from gary lover boys car and a few other original hard to get hold of bits too

I may even auction some of those parts then its fair to everyone

9Wanted Empty Re: Wanted 23rd September 2013, 1:54 pm

knights of nee

GTI-R US wrote:your welcome mr Robert Laughing 

keep an eye on our parts for sale as shortly theres some other stuff going up for grabs such as fuel tank shields from gary lover boys car and a few other original hard to get hold of bits too

I may even auction some of those parts then its fair to everyone

Fuck that just sell them to me how much you needing ?.

Rob

10Wanted Empty Re: Wanted 23rd September 2013, 1:57 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

nope im gonna keep it fairsy  rob as I could have already sold a lot of the stuff to fred on here

that way its less aggro for me and I cant be accused of being a cunt lol
well not for that anyways Laughing 

11Wanted Empty Re: Wanted 23rd September 2013, 2:01 pm

knights of nee

Fair enough I'm looking for hard to get bits, I'm going to get all my heat shields ceramic coated.

So what have you go that I might be interested in then.

This new car is costing me a bloody fortune I think I've spent my daughters inheritance lol.

Rob

12Wanted Empty Re: Wanted 23rd September 2013, 2:15 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

theres certain bits n bobs from 3 different cars so not too sure at the mo but I know on this one car theres original wind deflectors, alloy tank gaurds, original steering wheel, good 5 piece mat set, original gear knob in good nick, Nissan rear brace, seems all the other stuff is modified.
did have an original map reading light too but someone came down and offered me a bloody good price for that so had to take it

sure theres other bits we aint come across yet but I need to sort all the stuff out to see whats what

13Wanted Empty Re: Wanted 23rd September 2013, 2:26 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

knights of nee wrote:I sent him a PM asking about the sump guards thanks for the pointer mate.

Rob
i was interested in one too, but he just got back to me and say they were all 4 sold....Mad 

14Wanted Empty Re: Wanted 23rd September 2013, 2:39 pm

knights of nee

fred05 wrote:
i was interested in one too, but he just got back to me and say they were all 4 sold....Mad 
Oh well back to the drawing board, I did have nearly everything on my old car including the rear hoop and brace alloy foot rest.

I've got good original mats on my new car as well as gear knob and steering wheel so all I'd be interested in is the tank guards bobby.

I remember selling the map light to a guy in the USA for a good price from my first pulsar.

Rob

15Wanted Empty Re: Wanted 23rd September 2013, 3:28 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah some people pay crazy money for stuff like that, he offered me a oner for it if he took it then so I thought yep suits me sir lol

16Wanted Empty Re: Wanted 23rd September 2013, 7:21 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Sorry mate none of the above Laughing 

17Wanted Empty Re: Wanted 24th September 2013, 4:43 pm

Whytie

Whytie

Yeah I sold them all, I actually had 6 but kept 2 for myself. Didn't realise I had so many or so much shit lying around.

Have 7 pulsars on my drive doesn't help either, my hobbie has got away from me.

18Wanted Empty Re: Wanted 24th September 2013, 6:07 pm

£50 is not really crazy money when they used to go for £200 plus

19Wanted Empty Re: Wanted 25th September 2013, 7:20 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

the last one on ebay went for 48 pounds...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]