Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quality pulsar for sale

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quality pulsar for sale  Empty Quality pulsar for sale 20th March 2012, 11:40 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Saddlers old pulsar for sale. It is on e bay.

Last edited by johnny gtir on 21st March 2012, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Quality pulsar for sale  Empty Re: Quality pulsar for sale 21st March 2012, 10:48 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

is this saddlers old car thats for sale then? i thought anth bought it recently.
sorry dont understand the post : /

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Quality pulsar for sale  Empty Re: Quality pulsar for sale 21st March 2012, 4:55 pm

Sort this rambling mess of a post out or i will delete it

4Quality pulsar for sale  Empty Re: Quality pulsar for sale 21st March 2012, 9:07 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Maybe it was rambling shit. But i was not sure if i was even posting it in the right place.i was trying to say the car is not mine to sell but i could vouch its a well know car and still a very good clean example. Yes bob anth did buy it but is now selling it along with his WR1.

5Quality pulsar for sale  Empty Re: Quality pulsar for sale 22nd March 2012, 1:56 pm

saddler

saddler

Real sad to see it sold again.. Sad just hope its finds a nice home..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum