Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

work happens ...lol

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1work happens ...lol  Empty work happens ...lol 14th September 2013, 4:21 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Got a shiney bracket from bob today  so i set about  making a quick jig   i always thought the brackets were straight with no real angles how wrong was i lol .... wanted it to be all low level so i can basicly get it kind of welded in place or atleast tacked  before final welding takes place ..... any heres how it looks ...feel free to take the piss as im no carpenter lol .

Last edited by nomad on 14th September 2013, 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

2work happens ...lol  Empty Re: work happens ...lol 14th September 2013, 4:23 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

work happens ...lol  20130914_170034
work happens ...lol  20130914_170023
work happens ...lol  20130914_165928

3work happens ...lol  Empty Re: work happens ...lol 14th September 2013, 4:25 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

you should have a good market for those once you've got the jig finished, looks all good to me

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

4work happens ...lol  Empty Re: work happens ...lol 14th September 2013, 4:40 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Well thank you in the first place for sending it to me Wink  and of course ben il send it straight on to you monday so thanks for your patience ..... hopefully have some of these sorted in the next month .... only thing i need to source is the cup and bolt ....and havent had much luck with that .

5work happens ...lol  Empty Re: work happens ...lol 14th September 2013, 4:51 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

the cup and bolt was in with it Leighton I just asked George
check the wrapping

6work happens ...lol  Empty Re: work happens ...lol 14th September 2013, 5:00 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Doesn't matter what the jig looks like as long as it does its job Wink 

7work happens ...lol  Empty Re: work happens ...lol 14th September 2013, 5:45 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

No bob it was there i meant for making them scratch  sorry  my bad for not explaining properly Shocked

8work happens ...lol  Empty Re: work happens ...lol 14th September 2013, 6:11 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ah right sorry I thought you meant it wasn't with it

9work happens ...lol  Empty Re: work happens ...lol 15th September 2013, 7:01 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Do you have a picture of the cup and the bolt you need to source? Maybe someone in here knows Where to get them...

10work happens ...lol  Empty Re: work happens ...lol 15th September 2013, 7:18 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

fred05 wrote:Do you have a picture of the cup and the bolt you need to source? Maybe someone in here knows Where to get them...
He's got those bits Fred

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum