Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mapping.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mapping. Empty Mapping. 1st September 2013, 4:00 pm

Oli-R

Hi guys new on forum, I'm writing this post to ask any of you guys f you know any good mappers, I'm looking to run between 400-500bhp, but need someone who knows what there doing. Just picked up new quaiffe box and twin plate clutch so all ready for nice print out but need someone good. Thanks olly.

2Mapping. Empty Re: Mapping. 1st September 2013, 4:34 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Think most people use ed at   fusion motorsport in surrey uk  where are you based mate ?

3Mapping. Empty Re: Mapping. 1st September 2013, 6:04 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

protuner in redditch, never used them but they do alot of s14 drift cars so must be decent enough

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

4Mapping. Empty Re: Mapping. 2nd September 2013, 11:06 pm

Oli-R

I'm in Essex, harlow, I've heard of fusion but I could really do with someone who has got there car done and running well so I have at least some confidence, as I'm crapping to be honest it's the most important part. Cheers any help be great.

5Mapping. Empty Re: Mapping. 3rd September 2013, 9:20 am

lenzo

lenzo

How far are you willing to travel matey ?

6Mapping. Empty Re: Mapping. 3rd September 2013, 9:43 am

scotty6860

scotty6860

use fusion mate I have had mine done there on old turbo was running 471 until oil seal went and on new I am running 423 on new turbo both was set up really well

7Mapping. Empty Re: Mapping. 3rd September 2013, 6:13 pm

Oli-R

So fusion good then? I'll travel as far as I have to rather get it done right, thanks guys

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum