Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good phone apps/games

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good phone apps/games Empty Good phone apps/games 23rd August 2013, 7:48 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Just thought I'd throw this thread up to see what people recommend/enjoy
Really into hill climb racing game, had it on my old phone and was alright but put it on the tablet and its improved loads, more vehicle and level choices.

2Good phone apps/games Empty Re: Good phone apps/games 23rd August 2013, 8:14 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I really liked that game i completed it though one of my favs is the very popular angry birds i have completed all of them so far up to date i quite liked the killer zombie game wich is more like angry birds ....have you played that drag race game pete ?

3Good phone apps/games Empty Re: Good phone apps/games 23rd August 2013, 8:29 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Yeah I've had the angry birds/pigs game but lost interest. The only drag race game I have is a bike one. I've also got real racing 3 which is a gran turismo equivalent.

4Good phone apps/games Empty Re: Good phone apps/games 23rd September 2013, 8:38 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Got another for you Leighton, look up 'motor world car factory'. If you have a mental age of 5 like me and old school graphics you'll like this Very Happy 

5Good phone apps/games Empty Re: Good phone apps/games 23rd September 2013, 9:21 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Will have to have a go on that then .....is it one of those sims type games ????

6Good phone apps/games Empty Re: Good phone apps/games 23rd September 2013, 10:04 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Yeah its basic looking but has quite a lot of different aspects to it.

7Good phone apps/games Empty Re: Good phone apps/games 24th September 2013, 6:58 am

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

ROC race of champions is an ok game decent graphics, one thing i hate about alot of mobile games is the pay to win theory where everything costs real money

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum