Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the old auction section

+2
Gaz GTiR
GTI-R US
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the old auction section Empty the old auction section 23rd August 2013, 1:58 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

does anyone want us to bring back the old auction section?
it seemed quite popular on the old forum we had, or are you happy with the way things are at the mo?

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2the old auction section Empty Re: the old auction section 23rd August 2013, 3:07 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

I don't see it doing any harm bringing it back Bob. Because if people are after a set price for something there selling they will just put it in to the for sale section & if there just happy to let it go for whatever then the auction section is handy.

3the old auction section Empty Re: the old auction section 23rd August 2013, 5:43 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I like it as you can put up parts that your not sure what they are worth so you might get shot of them and someone may bag themself a bargain?

4the old auction section Empty Re: the old auction section 23rd August 2013, 6:27 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I liked it .... Wink

5the old auction section Empty Re: the old auction section 23rd August 2013, 8:11 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Yes me too, i liked it! Bring it back from hell bob!

6the old auction section Empty Re: the old auction section 23rd August 2013, 8:38 pm

jaypjay

jaypjay

Bob. Is it possible to have a clock on the homepage ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum