Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

had car setup/dyno'd today

+3
nomad
ROB_IOW
Wocka
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1had car setup/dyno'd today Empty had car setup/dyno'd today 30th July 2013, 6:10 pm

Wocka

Wocka

went and saw gordon today at street racers in leicester to have my boost adjusted and my air and fuel checked, thought it came out a little low on power. drives and pulls fantastic so thumbs up but it came out at 300.3 bhp and 374 nm torque at 1.3 bar (standard turbo and injectors) just wondered what you guys think

my performace mods are...

forge front mount
mines ecu
3" elbow and front exit
boost controller (now set to 1.3)
apexi filter located behind the light
adj fuel regulator set to around 3.8 bar

2had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 30th July 2013, 6:15 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

what is the torque in ft lb
3 inch system is the future
What was the whp?

Mine was mapped by edd and made 330bhp at 1 bar on standard turbo . but i have quite a few more mods

Last edited by GTI_R_IOW on 30th July 2013, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

3had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 30th July 2013, 6:17 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

That does seem a little low considering ive seen cars making 320 at 1.2 ... did he not say why ? Does the boost tail off quick or anything ?

4had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 30th July 2013, 6:25 pm

Wocka

Wocka

he said he didnt expect anymore power and was performing spot on. wheel power was 215.3, not sure in lb/ft would have to find a convertor.

heres my graph

had car setup/dyno'd today D034D78C-FF10-4CC3-AB2A-FAE7C34C74FD-2057-0000024DB432DD08_zpsa6420f9a

5had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 30th July 2013, 6:27 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

215 at wheels  and 300 at fly  

boy thats some transmission loss

6had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 30th July 2013, 6:46 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

276lbs roughly rob

7had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 30th July 2013, 8:02 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I'm hoping to make similar HP but more torque when I get round to getting mine remapped.
Yours works out at roughly 28% transmission loss which is high. Mine worked out nearly 23% when it was last dyno'd.
Are you on original turbo?

8had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 30th July 2013, 8:11 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

mine was 15% until we realised ed had put the wrong values into the dyne

9had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 30th July 2013, 8:47 pm

Wocka

Wocka

Yeah standard turbo, i thought 85bhp was quite alot :0 may chuck it on another dyno at some point and see the differences

10had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 30th July 2013, 9:13 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

There's a few of us going to that place on September 1st so I'll find out what mines currently running. Are you local to the place?

11had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 30th July 2013, 9:19 pm

Wocka

Wocka

Yeah i said id come along aswel if i get the chance,may not come in the R though as was done today lol and no im 70 odd mile away from him :/

12had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 30th July 2013, 9:22 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Good to see another face. I'll be putting up my results so could give a rough comparison?

13had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 30th July 2013, 9:27 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Havnt you got a wafty tubby though pete ?

14had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 30th July 2013, 9:39 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

A wafty tubby, is that an insult? Suspect  My turbo is fractionally smaller than standard but is bb.

15had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 30th July 2013, 10:07 pm

Wocka

Wocka

Yeah hope to be meeting alot of you, i will bring my graph with me but if i forget he saves them all onto his dyno, he was trying to find me another standard turbo'd one to compare it to but was too many on there

16had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 30th July 2013, 10:14 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

As Leighton has pointed out my turbo isn't standard but similar. Yeah good to compare any others available.

17had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 30th July 2013, 10:33 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I think your hit the 300 mark though pete Wink it:lol: Laughing s not alwsys down to size but it does help

18had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 30th July 2013, 10:48 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Mine is a standard turbo... Do you want me to put my graph up so you can compare

19had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 30th July 2013, 11:32 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

That's a very good torque figure Wink

20had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 31st July 2013, 7:51 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

When I went to street racers a few Years back mine came out low on there rollers then went to pts in Luton think it was and it was much higher. :/

21had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 31st July 2013, 10:05 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

we will all see at the rr day as my gtr should be minimum of 620bhp seeing as it was 650 with svm

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

22had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 31st July 2013, 11:38 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Maybe it's just he difference in equipment and the types of rolling road,wish I was coming rr day gutted cant make it Sad

23had car setup/dyno'd today Empty Re: had car setup/dyno'd today 31st July 2013, 4:40 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Another factor is if it was a hot day, humidity etc...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum