Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spotted these 2

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spotted these 2 Empty Spotted these 2 7th July 2013, 10:17 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Spotted these 2 R's just on the outskirts of nottingham at a car meet. Anyone recognise them?

Spotted these 2 Null_zps4e243dff

2Spotted these 2 Empty Re: Spotted these 2 8th July 2013, 1:11 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I recognise the red one, the car was local to me and was recently up for sale.

It looks like the new owner has had it painted because it had some vandal damage on the rear quarter, somebody had tried to set the car on fire but failed (fortunately).

Glad to see its looking nice and tidy now, anybody that tries to burn out a GTI-R should be burned at the stake Twisted Evil 

I was thinking of buying the car myself but couldn't be bothered to get it painted, would of cost me a fair bit because I don't know anybody that sprays cars.

3Spotted these 2 Empty Re: Spotted these 2 8th July 2013, 5:10 am

danr

danr

Hardy172cup wrote:I recognise the red one, the car was local to me and was recently up for sale.

It looks like the new owner has had it painted because it had some vandal damage on the rear quarter, somebody had tried to set the car on fire but failed (fortunately).

Glad to see its looking nice and tidy now, anybody that tries to burn out a GTI-R should be burned at the stake Twisted Evil 

I was thinking of buying the car myself but couldn't be bothered to get it painted, would of cost me a fair bit because I don't know anybody that sprays cars.

this guy is local to you and good value http://www.pro-bodyworx.co.uk

4Spotted these 2 Empty Re: Spotted these 2 8th July 2013, 6:20 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Have you used him yourself dan ?

5Spotted these 2 Empty Re: Spotted these 2 8th July 2013, 6:32 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

wheels on the red are gorgeous!! what make are they?

6Spotted these 2 Empty Re: Spotted these 2 8th July 2013, 7:13 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Wheels do look nice not sure about the bonnet vents on either of them Shocked 

7Spotted these 2 Empty Re: Spotted these 2 8th July 2013, 7:24 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

white is not my taste....

8Spotted these 2 Empty Re: Spotted these 2 8th July 2013, 10:15 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Ive never seen them on forums so just wondord if they was known? Think it was a girl that owned the red 1

9Spotted these 2 Empty Re: Spotted these 2 8th July 2013, 10:45 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I think the vents have proberbly been painted because there was some smoke/fire damage on them on the pictures I looked at when it was up for sale.
The car was supposed to be really low milage, about 45K but I don't trust these cars unless they have proof of milage all the way from new in japland lol
Looks nice though, I like the wheels

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum