Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE

+13
johnboy
Digitalfaze
Stu
Hardy172cup
Ajay.
nomad
pulsarmoley
hreggtir
johnny gtir
fred05
Gaz GTiR
Concrete-GTIR
GTI-R US
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 19th July 2013, 10:35 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

haha who knows where that's gone!
as said im not getting into discussions whats happened to it all but think we all know pretty damned well where its all gone.
that's old news now and frankly I don't care, its not my problem anymore unless someone on there makes it my problem.

my main aim is to concentrate on this forum and this forums members and as long as there all happy then im happy

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

52PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 19th July 2013, 10:44 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

i haven't been on here long the half a dozen times i've met you Bob, you can see your passion for all things gtir and basically all things petrol!!! and as well as that a bloody nice bloke, so you got no worries here

53PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 19th July 2013, 10:54 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

You are a top bloke Bob! You know I'm 100% behind you in what ever with this site and others...
I think between us we have created a happy medium where members feel happy to be on here and feel comfortable to post...
You being up front about what's happening with the club funds etc is a refreshing change!
I know I get to see the accounts as I've helped you create them with Leighton.
I think a good thing would be to show the members how much they have saved up every 3 months with any out goings clearly stated and all in goings clearly shown.
Seeing it build up ready for our first show or track event will get people more interested I think.

I think you have achieved what you set out to do bob.

Well done mate Smile

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

54PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 20th July 2013, 12:20 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Totally agree with everything above, Everything has been said in above posts & all is correct imo & you have done everything by the book Bob and every member on here knows that id say Smile

F**K the haters Laughing 

55PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 20th July 2013, 6:09 am

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

GTI-R US wrote:I paid myself for the cost of the stickers upfront and il just recoup my outlay through parts I advertise in the parts section.
I managed to get the purchasing costs down to £50 for 80 stickers but then theres p+p costs to be added which I will also pay for out of my own pocket.
once ive reached the £50 plus p+p costs (with parts I advertise) then from then onwards I will pay into the club fund just like everyone else, so effectively in a way im lending the club money.
nothing will be drawn out by myself or anyone else connected to the site.
the profit earned through sales of merchandise, parts and cars for sale is purely for every members benefit as that money will be used to subsidise events next year and to maybe purchase a club banner and things of that nature.
it is 100% non profit making and for the members benefit alone so I hope that clears that up
if anyone has any questions or wants to see the club accounts at any time then you are all welcome to do so at any point to see where your money is going.

without sounding brash or big headed here........I do not need the money as I have other businesses, its purely about promotion of this forum and making sure you the gtir owners have something to look forward to every year with subsidised events and meets so we can all get together and have a great time even if its just the one big event each year.

Dont need to explain yourself i was mearly just saying that they are a bit hypocritical if they are saying you are making money from this forum when the gtiroc charge a membership and what seems to go into whoever runs that site, i dunno i dont really care either.  You have to cover your own costs so it has nothing to do with anyone else where the money goes and i dont understand why anyone has a problem with it anyway and helping us guys out by covering costs out your pocket is more than what any other forum does.  didnt mean to sound like i was having a dig as i wasnt at all the diging was aimed at hypocritical people on the other forum. i spend more time on this forum than the others and think you doing a good job here

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

56PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 20th July 2013, 7:23 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

I agree with all said above, pleased to be here in this community.

Thanks to all who participate to the construction of this club, and spécial thanks to Bob the top bloke!

57PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 20th July 2013, 12:00 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

well thanks chaps wasn't looking for praise just wanted to explain where your money was going seeing as it seemed to be a topic of hypocritical conversation and deep concern on the other forum Rolling Eyes 

anyways back to the subject in hand

so far ive got

fred x 2 stickers paid
Jamie x 2 stickers paid
danny hreggtir 2x stickers paid
ajay x 2 stickers paid
bill x 2 stickers (payment with car)
Lieghton x2 stickers  paid

anyone else want some?  
il be sending some out to those that have paid on Monday!

58PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 20th July 2013, 2:46 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Added to the list and paid up Wink 

59PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 23rd July 2013, 9:55 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

all those that wanted club stickers I have sent out today for you's thanks!

no one else want any???
only got about 70 left lol, come on guys the money is going towards your meet next year Sad

60PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 23rd July 2013, 9:59 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

GTI-R US wrote:1)Nomad x2 sent
2) hreggtir/dan ×2 sent
3) jamie (concretegtir) x2 sent
4) bobby x2 sent
5) clarebear x 1 sent
6) ajay x2 sent
7) pete x2 sent
Cool fred x2 sent
9 johnny gtir ×2 sent
10) paul toase x1 sent

61PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 24th July 2013, 5:48 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Single me out there Leighton Embarassed 

Money sent for 2 stickers Very Happy

62PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 24th July 2013, 9:55 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

thanks pete, il get them in post today for you

anyone else?

63PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 24th July 2013, 10:06 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

maybe 2 other for me! i'll see how did they look when i'll get the pallet Wink

64PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 24th July 2013, 10:07 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol i wasnt pete just refreshing the list to see who wanted some Wink 

65PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 24th July 2013, 11:02 am

Ajay.

Got mine through the post today cheers bob:D

66PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 24th July 2013, 3:28 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

got mine today aswell cheers bob

67PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 24th July 2013, 4:26 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

nomad wrote:Lol i wasnt pete just refreshing the list to see who wanted some Wink 

Just pulling yer leg Very Happy  Yeah glad u reminded me, need every sticker ready for RR day; as u know everyone adds 5hp Razz 

68PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 24th July 2013, 6:04 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Cheers Bob, got mine today

69PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 24th July 2013, 7:19 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Also recieved mine today cheers 

70PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 24th July 2013, 8:29 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ok thanks for letting me know chaps
hope your all happy with them

il get the other 3 packs sent out tomorrow

71PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 26th July 2013, 4:40 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Received my stickers today cheers Bob Very Happy 
Just got to decide where to stick them. Have to keep them hidden as my little brother likes them Rolling Eyes 

72PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 26th July 2013, 7:56 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

[quote="GTI-R US"]ok thanks for letting me know chaps
hope your all happy with them

dylan has put one on his fiesta already, along with his piston head,gas monkeys and others Very Happy 

73PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 26th July 2013, 8:43 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=321002813729 i have just orderd this one lol

74PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 26th July 2013, 9:07 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Laughing 

Mine turned up last week

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Stig-Sticker-Funny-VW-DUB-JDM-Euro-Bumper-Window-Decal-Topgear-/181148734106?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a2d4e529a

75PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTS / CARS & CLUB MERCHANDISE 26th July 2013, 9:56 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

cheers chaps thanks for letting me know they arrived ok

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum