Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello from guildford

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello from guildford Empty Hello from guildford 3rd June 2013, 8:58 pm

mreguest

mreguest

Hello to all!

name is adam, mainly been hiding in the shadows for about 7 years now... user name 'mreguest' about 7 years on modifiers and 1 year on gtiroc.

been a pretty epic 7 years of heart ache and pain, pretty much everything that can break has done, i've had two cars in this time and i've fixed most things myself, probably one of the reasons why most things have broken :chop

met a few people along the way, not as many as i'd like but hey time flies by... usual story, bought many things of bob, gearbox off dan, general stuff off others etc...

now i'm properly dedicated thought i'd best get around to writing a proper hello and members ride.

go to 'members rides' section and read 'mreguest build'. i'll write a general overview there for now and add lots of pictures of stuff as and when i get chance.

cheers,

Adam

2Hello from guildford Empty Re: Hello from guildford 3rd June 2013, 8:59 pm

Evening Adam

3Hello from guildford Empty Re: Hello from guildford 3rd June 2013, 9:23 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

hiya adam
welcome to the forum and see you at sprintday friday

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

4Hello from guildford Empty Re: Hello from guildford 3rd June 2013, 9:25 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome adam although im pretty sure i have done so already Wink

5Hello from guildford Empty Re: Hello from guildford 3rd June 2013, 10:13 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Whereabouts in guilford i used to live in merrow near burpham .

6Hello from guildford Empty Re: Hello from guildford 3rd June 2013, 10:22 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Welcome abourd pal Smile

7Hello from guildford Empty Re: Hello from guildford 3rd June 2013, 11:37 pm

mreguest

mreguest

cheers guys!

bob - i'm looking forward to sprint day, just about to write a question on the thread Very Happy

nomad29 - i've lived in a few places around guildford over past 7 years, currently for past year i live just off epsom road, top end of guildford town centre as you head out towards merrow/burpham. near 'Rogues Bar'. A great pub that i can't believe i didn't know about until a year ago.

take it easy fellas!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum