Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi From France

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi From France Empty Hi From France 2nd June 2013, 7:19 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Hi everyone, i just realised that i did not put any description in here...

So new to the forum, already on the gtirmodifieres forum.

my name is Frederic, i'm located in the south east of France at the border of Provence and south Alps. (ready to advice some hollidays trip... Wink )

i bought 2 years ago a LHD sunny GTiR i sold less than a year after, too many kilometers done and to much money spent in gas. my situation has changed and now i can afford a new R.

I'm looking for a nice R now or in next few months, ready to go everywhere to get it...it just nedd to be a sunny ( not pulsars...)

let's go!

2Hi From France Empty Re: Hi From France 2nd June 2013, 7:26 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

already seen a few of your posts but welcome to the site good luck in your hunt

3Hi From France Empty Re: Hi From France 2nd June 2013, 8:01 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its abit late for a noob post fred ..... but welcome to the forum Razz surely if the car on the v5 just says nissan or sunny regardless if its a pulsar would that not do mate ?

4Hi From France Empty Re: Hi From France 2nd June 2013, 8:21 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

It was just to Say "hello" with à bit of explanation! , v5 with 17 characters on the vin number can suit, but it must be the gtir type...

I already find 2. Ojust need to calculate wich one is the Best as price is similar but...soon, very soon i will be à new R owner!

But Any other proposal is welcome!

5Hi From France Empty Re: Hi From France 5th June 2013, 9:51 am

Jammin

Jammin

Hi Fred
Im going to Provence in the morning for a short holiday. I think the village is Maubec, my friend has a house there.
Welcome, and good luck with the hunting!
Ben

6Hi From France Empty Re: Hi From France 5th June 2013, 12:39 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Hi, Ben, not too far of me (about 2 hours by road!)!

Great place, Maubec is just at the doors of the perfect roads and typical villages of the Provence county!! enjoy your trip and holidays!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum