Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hello

+4
nomad
pulsarmoley
Gaz GTiR
hreggtir
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hello Empty hello 4th May 2013, 5:06 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

alright everyone, got a grey gtir, got it back in december, my little toy, got to have something to relieve myself from a 1.6td focus estate (company car) driving all week.

2hello Empty Re: hello 4th May 2013, 5:13 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Welcome mate Wink get some pics & spec up pal

3hello Empty Re: hello 4th May 2013, 5:15 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Welcome to the forum, what is the spec on the old girl? Always good to see a fellow grey R Wink

4hello Empty Re: hello 4th May 2013, 5:44 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forum mate . Very Happy

5hello Empty Re: hello 4th May 2013, 6:10 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

cheers, will try and get some pics up soon

6hello Empty Re: hello 4th May 2013, 6:51 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

welcome to the forum fella Very Happy

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

7hello Empty Re: hello 4th May 2013, 9:17 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Grey is the only colour to own..

8hello Empty Re: hello 4th May 2013, 9:38 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I would of said winter green Wink

9hello Empty Re: hello 4th May 2013, 10:38 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

don't know too much at the moment, got it last December, seller didn't say too much about mods done, if many,
front mounted i/cooler, i do know that much Very Happy just had it serviced and power run 260 bhp 255lbft torque
mongoose exhaust k+n that's the obvious stuff anyway

hello Our_ca14

10hello Empty Re: hello 5th May 2013, 12:03 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Any plans for it? Running similar power to mine

11hello Empty Re: hello 5th May 2013, 12:20 am

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

pulsarmoley wrote:Any plans for it? Running similar power to mine

dunno yet, its running lovely at the moment, just want to tidy a few bits up, probably need a new windscreen, needs a new roof lining, hopefully Bob can sort me out a sun roof one, just got a dashboard that i'll do maybe next weekend if i get a chance, wheels need refurbing, little bits like that at the moment. the garage i take it to put me off a little bit, said his mate has one and its forever off the road, don't know what he's done but its got more power than mine and its forever doing cv joints/driveshafts etc. so at the moment i want to get it all tidied up and then we shall see. i've got a company car as well so its not like its my daily car which is good, i had a black one about 11 years ago as my only car, after a year i couldn't afford it, bit wiser now better paid job so no rush. my oldest lad is 17 soon, just got him that mk1 also in the picture, got him on my case as well, get a job you cheeky sod i've got my own car to sort. just bought him supersport wheels so that'll keep him happy for a while, not that he can drive it yet!!!!!

12hello Empty Re: hello 5th May 2013, 12:27 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I like the mk1 fiesta's my brother had 2 of them, a standard 959cc for his first then the second had a 1600 in, that went fairly well when he bolted on a set of webbers Cool

13hello Empty Re: hello 5th May 2013, 12:31 am

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

yeah that was my first, had the 1300 supersport, which ended up being replaced with a 1700, i loved that car

14hello Empty Re: hello 5th May 2013, 8:35 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Hi and welcome, grey R's are fastest Laughing

Liking the mk1 throw some more pics up.
I had a supersport as well Smile they sell for serious money now Sad
Standard mk1's are still a good price tho.
Nice to see you introducing your son to classic cars!

I have just bought myself a nova sr project Smile

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

15hello Empty Re: hello 5th May 2013, 9:58 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Nothing wrong with GTiRs. had mine over 12 years & run at 320hp for 11 of those years without issues besides usual bits you get with older cars & far less than you would have with some European shite. Basically if car good & gets good service maintenance it will be bloody reliable. If it's been in the hands of the wrong owners who tend to break & damage more than modify then god knows what can go wrong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum