Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another One From Scotland!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another One From Scotland!!! Empty Another One From Scotland!!! 4th May 2013, 9:08 am

Viper911

Viper911

The invasion has started, how many does that make now lol, 5? 6?

Anyways, had a GTIR a few years back from dude in Wolves, got screwed over on it, got it fixed, panicked, swapped it for VR6, sold that for Clio DCI for work, now I want a weekend plaything, especially when running mates have RS's lol

The comeback is on cheers cheers

2Another One From Scotland!!! Empty Re: Another One From Scotland!!! 4th May 2013, 9:33 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forum mate ...... any pics of the old r ...... it was probably from pular stu proper dodgy git that one Razz .....

3Another One From Scotland!!! Empty Re: Another One From Scotland!!! 4th May 2013, 10:24 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Welcome matey Smile

4Another One From Scotland!!! Empty Re: Another One From Scotland!!! 4th May 2013, 11:19 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

och aye mr viper
welcome to the forum fella

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5Another One From Scotland!!! Empty Re: Another One From Scotland!!! 4th May 2013, 12:53 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Welcome, any particular colour/spec you after?

6Another One From Scotland!!! Empty Re: Another One From Scotland!!! 4th May 2013, 5:37 pm

Viper911

Viper911

pulsarmoley wrote:Welcome, any particular colour/spec you after?

Got my on a few the now tbh, not really fussed, tbh its more important who I buy from as to the condition/spec.

Re the old R, I was a rabbit in the headlights, had one when I was a nipper, seen this one for sale in Wolves, reg was H784 CFM, had FMIC with rising sun imprint on it though even the most basic check went unnoticed by me, the guy I was buying from wasnt even the guy on the V5!!!

I knew it was smokey, but didnt know about the welding needing done underneath, got a good turbo from someone on old-style GTIROC forum, punted my smokey one to vssirvine, sound guy

A lot of growing up and knowing what to check has hit me since then Suspect Suspect

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum