Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

migrane...........

+2
Stu
nomad
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1migrane........... Empty migrane........... 12th March 2012, 8:08 pm

6 hour photo shoot for the car last saturday, a wicked race with a gsxr (which i won) and what did i end up with..............a frikkin migrane anyone else on here suffer with them and what do you do to get rid?

2migrane........... Empty Re: migrane........... 12th March 2012, 8:24 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What was the photo shoot for danny ? i went through a spell of having bad migraines it just went away after a few months wich im glad i onky found taking migraleif on going in a dark room for a lay down was the only thing for me but ive heard good things about icepacks/pads apllied to the neck and forehead ease a migriane quickly alot of migraines are stressed related rather than food although diet is meant to be a good way controling them also .

3migrane........... Empty Re: migrane........... 12th March 2012, 8:24 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Ive sufferd with them all my life Sad

not as often nowerdays tho thankfully!

I just take some very strong migrane tablets and take myself off to bed.

it affects my vission, get fuzzy lines and can only see half of what i look at.

my left side goes numb, starts with my fingers and spreads upto my face Sad

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

4migrane........... Empty Re: migrane........... 12th March 2012, 8:27 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Mine was like that everything was all fuzzy and felt like id been on the piss not nice wouldnt wish them on anybody .

5migrane........... Empty Re: migrane........... 12th March 2012, 8:36 pm

photo shoot was jap performance for the gtir, should be out in june. i used to rarely get migrane's (once a year), but i have had 3 this year already. never tried ice packs will give that a go

6migrane........... Empty Re: migrane........... 12th March 2012, 8:59 pm

12inchFloppy

12inchFloppy

pulsar_stu wrote:Ive sufferd with them all my life Sad

not as often nowerdays tho thankfully!

I just take some very strong migrane tablets and take myself off to bed.

it affects my vission, get fuzzy lines and can only see half of what i look at.

my left side goes numb, starts with my fingers and spreads upto my face Sad

I have the same sort of problem its not a very nice thing when your arm starts going numb, I have all my tongue go thought I was having a stroke.

https://gti-r-us.forumotion.co.uk

7migrane........... Empty Re: migrane........... 12th March 2012, 9:02 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I cant remember exactly what it is but its something to do with blood flow slows down wich is meant to instantly ease it you can also get the ice pads from the chemist wich is easier than carrying a bag of frozen peas around with you lol . will have to keep an eye out for that then ;-)

8migrane........... Empty Re: migrane........... 12th March 2012, 11:16 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I know its a simple probably well know thing but as soon as you feel one coming on or even if your going to be busy drink lots of chilled water most are brought on by dehidration

9migrane........... Empty Re: migrane........... 12th March 2012, 11:23 pm

i normally drink loads to keep them at bay, i just wondered what people do when they have one as they can be a shit to shift for me

10migrane........... Empty Re: migrane........... 13th March 2012, 8:37 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

jap performance magazine? well done dan cant wait to have a read of that Smile hope the cars all well Cool

11migrane........... Empty Re: migrane........... 13th March 2012, 3:58 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

bloody sissys having all this migraine lark:P i never get them only ever get a slight headache when im ill

12migrane........... Empty Re: migrane........... 13th March 2012, 8:41 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

sissys tut how do you know we all dress up in womans clothing this forums just a r cover for are true hobby Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum