Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wheel nuts

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wheel nuts Empty Wheel nuts 23rd April 2013, 1:17 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Im wanting to order some new wheel nuts, ive got some D1 SPEC nuts at the min but theyve seen there day realy & unsure if there a fake ebay job?
So going to look for some more. Anyone know some good makes? Ive found these & not a bad price but unsure?

http://www.arhautoaccessories.co.uk/weekly-offer-10

Also what sise is the thread on the GTiR? Very Happy

2Wheel nuts Empty Re: Wheel nuts 23rd April 2013, 5:18 pm

toaster55

toaster55

Think the thread is 1.25 but best to check.

3Wheel nuts Empty Re: Wheel nuts 23rd April 2013, 7:34 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

Blox are a copy of skunk2 racing i think, mostly there old designs, decent brand as far as i think as i was going to buy the camshafts which were copies and got decent reviews, skunk 2 do a nice set also but pricey

http://www.h-tune.co.uk/wheels-tires/studs-nuts.html

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

4Wheel nuts Empty Re: Wheel nuts 23rd April 2013, 7:36 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

m12 1.25 unless anyone has changed them for longer ones which case they could be either

5Wheel nuts Empty Re: Wheel nuts 23rd April 2013, 7:43 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

1.25 standard 1.5 longer studs iirc

6Wheel nuts Empty Re: Wheel nuts 23rd April 2013, 7:55 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

? no just i find when people change them for longer alot of places stock 1.5 thread over 1.25 which is a finer thread more used by the japs. 1.5 is a more course thread less likely to strip or you can tighten up wheels more not that you should need to as 1.25 will always be way more than enough. other reason places change to 1.5 is as above more common so things like nuts locking wheel nuts more availible from smaler parts suppliers etc

7Wheel nuts Empty Re: Wheel nuts 23rd April 2013, 8:00 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Most of the search for longer studs only stocked or did the 1.5 like you said johnny more of a common size .

8Wheel nuts Empty Re: Wheel nuts 23rd April 2013, 9:42 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Mine are standard & iirc the onse ive got now are 1.25 just needed my memory jogging lol. So do you think them blox are ok leighton?

9Wheel nuts Empty Re: Wheel nuts 23rd April 2013, 9:59 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Ive never used them mate tbh ....but seem reasonabley priced i wouldnt mind a set for myself and will keep the link and get some at a later date .

10Wheel nuts Empty Re: Wheel nuts 23rd April 2013, 10:24 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Cool, ill wait untill mine is back from respray till i order some

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum