Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

trackday boys must have item

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1trackday boys must have item Empty trackday boys must have item 22nd April 2013, 12:01 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

you really need one of these Laughing

trackday boys must have item Photokl

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2trackday boys must have item Empty Re: trackday boys must have item 22nd April 2013, 2:13 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

They are pretty cool .... quite pricey though .... then i stumbled across the full storm trooper suit wich is on top of bike leathers thought that would be proper smart .... wonder how long it would take to get pulled over wearing the full suit Razz

3trackday boys must have item Empty Re: trackday boys must have item 22nd April 2013, 3:16 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Id be wearing that driving on the road lol, there ace

4trackday boys must have item Empty Re: trackday boys must have item 22nd April 2013, 6:11 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Awesome Very Happy

5trackday boys must have item Empty Re: trackday boys must have item 22nd April 2013, 6:18 pm

11Paul11

11Paul11

Haha they look great

6trackday boys must have item Empty Re: trackday boys must have item 22nd April 2013, 9:43 pm

Can someone buy me one please.

7trackday boys must have item Empty Re: trackday boys must have item 22nd April 2013, 9:50 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

don't you like the lid you got on your avatar then lol

you can have one of them doggy lids with floppy ears that were going round a few years ago Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

8trackday boys must have item Empty Re: trackday boys must have item 22nd April 2013, 9:56 pm

Haha the avatar creeps the shit out of me!

I have a billy wizz skid lid but am always up for a change

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum