Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

another time trial vid ..

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1another time trial vid ..  Empty another time trial vid .. 7th April 2013, 7:18 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Took part in another time trial today .
Much wider course than last time

another time trial vid ..  Th_VID_00000023_zps6335926e

2another time trial vid ..  Empty Re: another time trial vid .. 7th April 2013, 8:18 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Looking good fella how did you today ?

3another time trial vid ..  Empty Re: another time trial vid .. 7th April 2013, 8:30 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Best time was set by a grass track go kart thingy @ 62.71 and my best was 71.9 seconds.
Was handling shite tho ..
I couldn't get it in for a full 4x4 geo setup the other day . only in for tracking ... so i have almost zero camber . so felt like it was understeering in every corner and felt like it had hardly any grip.
Was running Toyo R888 and yoko parada spec2 tyres

Gonna do my springs etc tomoz get it at a decent ride height and then it's booked in on tuesday for a full alignment setup ..
Any idea whats the best setup .
I've read that 1 Degree camber is the ideal amount

4another time trial vid ..  Empty Re: another time trial vid .. 7th April 2013, 8:44 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

5another time trial vid ..  Empty Re: another time trial vid .. 7th April 2013, 8:46 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

That looks like jibberish Very Happy

6another time trial vid ..  Empty Re: another time trial vid .. 7th April 2013, 8:49 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah i know what you mean think it maybe best to go .....its that thanks at the alignment place Laughing

7another time trial vid ..  Empty Re: another time trial vid .. 7th April 2013, 10:42 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Have you got launch controll? sounds like it at begining Wink

8another time trial vid ..  Empty Re: another time trial vid .. 8th April 2013, 6:00 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Yes i have Very Happy

9another time trial vid ..  Empty Re: another time trial vid .. 8th April 2013, 10:45 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

how the fook do you remember where to go round a sea of bollards lol.

set front to 1.5 camber rears at 1/2 degree then see how that goes, you may need 2-2.5 degree of camber on the front on tight little sprints like that as your always pushing hard on front struts.
have you got an antidive kit fitted to increase castor?
and yes cars sitting too low for those tight sprints so fit the standard springs back on, if there weak then get the springs retempered its quite cheap to have done.

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

10another time trial vid ..  Empty Re: another time trial vid .. 8th April 2013, 12:03 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

GTI_R_IOW wrote:Yes i have Very Happy

Is it nistune launch controll?

11another time trial vid ..  Empty Re: another time trial vid .. 8th April 2013, 3:10 pm

t16coupe

t16coupe

power fc pro I think

12another time trial vid ..  Empty Re: another time trial vid .. 8th April 2013, 7:38 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Yup power fc pro set at 4100 rpm launches lovely .

Nice and stiff now at standard ride height .. ( HIGH )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum