Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PCV and wot goes with it

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PCV  and wot goes with it Empty PCV and wot goes with it 13th March 2021, 2:07 am

boyciegtir325

Ok here's the problem, I'm respraying the rocker cover, I have noticed a load of tubing of which I think are vacuum lines airing the rocker cover, can I easily delete some of these ?

I have looked on this site and read that it's possible, only problem is I know F all about these pipes and they spurt off everywhere, I also don't fully understand what other people have written. Can someone have the patience to either send me copy of their set up or tell me wot to do in the easiest way possible.

I presume I just have the normal set up at present with a tube coming out of the PCV and I also still have the oil separator box at the front.

I just wanna tidy things up a bit.

I have removed the Carbon cannister if that has anything to do with it.

Many thanks.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum