Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

pedal support brackets

+7
scotty6860
jj24
Gaz GTiR
k9pulsar
GTI-R US
buckym120
nomad
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1pedal support brackets Empty pedal support brackets 28th November 2012, 8:53 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

as most of you are aware a few members have been asking for these so i took matters into me own hands as these are no longer being made i sorced out materials and l proceed to make a few of these as mine didnt have one either these are made out of 3mm steel and are very heavy duty so are more than man enough to to the job ..... Every bracket has been test fitted to my own vehicle to make sure it will fit yours These brackets are designed to support the pedal and stop sideways movement i will provide a fitting guide asap but its very basic and simple to do. For even the novice owner

Each bracket will be £10 + £2.50 p+p to the uk i will post these outside the uk but p+p will be more.
Payment via paypal
Nomadhardiman@googlemail.com
Items will be sent as soon as possible.
pedal support brackets 20121127_173405

2pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 29th November 2012, 9:19 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Yes please, what info do you need mate and in here or over pm?

3pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 29th November 2012, 9:28 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Either pm your address or just leave a note with your address on My paypal with your payment mate and il get it sent to you on saturday Very Happy

4pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 30th November 2012, 8:09 pm

buckym120

buckym120

All done mate Basketball

5pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 30th November 2012, 8:46 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

All packaged up and will be sent tomorrow morning bucky Very Happy i even popped a diagram in there for you Wink

6pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 3rd December 2012, 9:33 pm

buckym120

buckym120

ha ha Rolf eat your heart out, if you get bored of your day job i can certainly see you making a living as an artist lol!

Must say i'm really impressed with the bracket mate and the finsih is spot on, and will be fitting the bracket on the weekend with my handy instructions

7pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 3rd December 2012, 9:50 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol surely your not taking the piss out of my super diagrams bucky Razz i was well pleased with finish. .... I found the best way to do it is take the nut off the colum and the bolt out the pedal wind the nut on the bolt back two turns place the bracket on where it goes then do the pedal bolt wind that in it as thats the tightest bit then put the nut back on the colum job done i done it so many times it took me a couple of minutes each one lol. glad your pleased though satisfied customers is what its all about Very Happy

8pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 4th December 2012, 8:08 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

did k9 pulsar buy one leighton?
he was after one wasnt he which is why you made some up

il advertise them for you if you have some left over and just pass the people directly to you that want one

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

9pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 4th December 2012, 9:02 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Strangely enough no he hasnt think hes M.I.A lol. ... Ive still got a few bob so that would be great mate Very Happy

10pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 5th December 2012, 9:09 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

I wouldn't let a good friend down Wink

11pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 5th December 2012, 9:53 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Very Happy thanks usy msg on its way Wink

12pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 17th December 2012, 7:41 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

Cheers Leighton...Here's the pic of it fitted Wink
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/545/pedalbracket.jpg/

13pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 17th December 2012, 8:08 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Just sent you payment via paypal nomad!

Please let me know if youve recieved payment Wink

14pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 17th December 2012, 8:21 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Payment recieved gaz Smile il get it packaged up for you and il see if i can post it tomorrow as its getting close to xmas and post is going to be manic.

15pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 17th December 2012, 8:26 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thanks usy cheers hows the squeeky pedal. ... Has it disapeared now. ..?

16pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 17th December 2012, 8:26 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Ok thats brill cheers mate Smile

17pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 18th December 2012, 5:33 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

All sent gaz let me know when you get it. .. As im thinking it will be abit touch and go with the postal service this time of year.

18pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 18th December 2012, 9:14 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Cheers pal Smile ill let you know as soon as mate

19pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 22nd December 2012, 5:10 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

recived it today Lieghton, Cheers mate Smile

20pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 22nd December 2012, 6:23 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

That was lucky then i was starting to think it might be stuck somewhere knowing the postal service this time of year Wink

21pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 23rd December 2012, 5:58 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

the other guy got his aswell leighton and he asked me to thankyou for getting it out so quick

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

22pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 24th December 2012, 6:53 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I should hope so it cost me a fortune to send it Razz. .. Aslong as everybodys happy Very Happy

23pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 25th July 2013, 10:25 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

JJ sent yours today mate Wink 

24pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 26th July 2013, 5:15 pm

jj24

Received and fitted Leighton Smile. Deffo involves abit of muscle but it's sorted my squeak/click. Very nice finish aswell. Jamie

25pedal support brackets Empty Re: pedal support brackets 26th July 2013, 6:32 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

jj24 wrote:Received and fitted Leighton Smile. Deffo involves abit of muscle but it's sorted my squeak/click. Very nice finish aswell. Jamie

Mine seem'd to occur a click once I fitted mine? Laughing  I just put it down to it pulling the pedal box tighter & making a click threw the pedal?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum