Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Funny power window behaviour

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Funny power window behaviour  Empty Funny power window behaviour 28th February 2021, 3:52 pm

donnydave

Hi folks, I've tried doing some trouble shooting but am a bit stuck. I had a dodgy passenger window switch (went up and down on its own), replaced it with a working one and now the passenger window only goes up and down off the switch on the drivers door. Checked child lock is off. If you press down on the passenger door, while going up off the drivers door, the passenger window will stop and go down?!

Drivers door switch busted as well perhaps? Wanted some ideas to try before shelling out for new parts

Cheers

Dave A

2Funny power window behaviour  Empty Re: Funny power window behaviour 1st March 2021, 7:20 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Sounds like driver side switch is faulty

3Funny power window behaviour  Empty Re: Funny power window behaviour 1st March 2021, 9:36 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Second that or loose wire at drivers switch if it’s had a alarm joined in at anytime

4Funny power window behaviour  Empty Re: Funny power window behaviour 2nd March 2021, 8:25 am

donnydave

thanks chaps, sounds like drivers switch is coming out for inspection then at the very least. I was hoping it would be something simple like a fuse but if the drivers door switch can operate the pax window then presumably everythings fine on the fuse front.

Best start keeping an eye out for a drivers window switch then

its funny, the car has been absolutely fine for 3 years I've had it, then once recent journey in very cold weather the dash backlight was flickering half on/off and now the window switch suddenly playing up

5Funny power window behaviour  Empty Re: Funny power window behaviour 2nd March 2021, 7:58 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Might have one I'll have a look the weekend

6Funny power window behaviour  Empty Re: Funny power window behaviour 4th March 2021, 6:51 pm

donnydave

Ah cool thanks, if you have one I'll take it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum