Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

JDM Masters

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JDM Masters Empty JDM Masters 25th July 2020, 11:40 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

youtube channel, few interesting episodes pending on your interests .
Tomei Powered was interesting, lot smaller facility than imagined .
Always like seeing Japan car culture .

https://www.youtube.com/c/JDMMasters/videos

2JDM Masters Empty Re: JDM Masters 27th July 2020, 6:45 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I havent seen that channel before, I like it, it seems very informative and detailed aswell, I enjoyed watching that episode.

3JDM Masters Empty Re: JDM Masters 27th July 2020, 11:48 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

I thinking you already seen it as you seem be a youtube channel finding master .
Nothing on the GTiR, will have message him about that and like a episode on japan tools and mechanics .
I think they only had the channel up for about 9 months so it doing quite well .
Anyone who likes jdm cars would have a great holiday in japan, got to love UP Garage and car meets points like Daikoku, the generally humble culture pretty nice too .

4JDM Masters Empty Re: JDM Masters 27th July 2020, 10:19 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

To be honest the name of channel did seem familiar so maybe I have seen an episode before lol. Id love to travel japan, a lot of the culture really interests me aswell, the missus and I had talk about it, but thats not going to happen any time soon now.

5JDM Masters Empty Re: JDM Masters 27th July 2020, 11:16 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

time to save some money and wait for world travel become normal .
Japan well worth a visit, I only been work related with odd day do my own thing, it not cheap and not easiest place get around but culture/people very enticing ... wife wants go but she won't be into jdm car tourism lol or into jap cosplay :-/

6JDM Masters Empty Re: JDM Masters 29th July 2020, 8:17 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Love to go to Japan also, went to China 2 years what a shock there so advanced in so many ways but still behind in others

7JDM Masters Empty Re: JDM Masters 31st July 2020, 11:13 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Here's an episode for you Bebb, The Nissan Heritage collection at Nissan Zama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upOlNKWdgAE

8JDM Masters Empty Re: JDM Masters 1st August 2020, 7:39 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Mr B wrote:Here's an episode for you Bebb, The Nissan Heritage collection at Nissan Zama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upOlNKWdgAE

So good, glad to see the R get a mention in there, dont completely agree with what he said though.

9JDM Masters Empty Re: JDM Masters 7th August 2020, 9:01 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Yes would love to go to the heritage museum and I defo want that SSS bluebird Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum