Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Windscreen washer bottle

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Windscreen washer bottle Empty Windscreen washer bottle 4th May 2020, 3:47 pm

boyciegtir325

OK been wondering for a long time now and woth lockdown finally done something about it.

I have a dangling loose wire that looks like it should go to the washer bottle, although it wont fit. I'm presuming it's the wire and plug that informs me when the water is getting low, I have just taken the bottle out only to find it's a bottle from a Vauxhall Astra !

Did 1990 Pulsars come with an indicator light, if so I will have to try and adapt the plug to fit the Astra bottle, the pump works fine.

Cheers guys

2Windscreen washer bottle Empty Re: Windscreen washer bottle 4th May 2020, 4:09 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

No indicator light on a pulsar

3Windscreen washer bottle Empty Re: Windscreen washer bottle 4th May 2020, 4:12 pm

boyciegtir325

thanks Johnny

4Windscreen washer bottle Empty Re: Windscreen washer bottle 5th May 2020, 3:21 pm

astarozna

astarozna

Might it be wire to rear window washer, nissan has two motors in washer bottle?

5Windscreen washer bottle Empty Re: Windscreen washer bottle 5th May 2020, 4:39 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Good shout that I never thought the Vauxhall might be single motor. Any pictures of the bottle fitted just interested as my standard one is very close to my front exit think it would melt on a long run

6Windscreen washer bottle Empty Re: Windscreen washer bottle 5th May 2020, 10:12 pm

boyciegtir325

that is a great shout, yes only one pump in the Astra bottle, I reckon your right astarozna, thank you.
Come to think of it I don't remember any washer pipes actually going to the back of the car.

Johnny I will try and get a photo over to you when back home.

Cheers guys.

7Windscreen washer bottle Empty Re: Windscreen washer bottle 6th May 2020, 10:33 am

astarozna

astarozna

Have a look at this, you get a better idea what's what.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Windscreen-Washer-Reservoir-Pumps-Pipes-Fits-Nissan-Pulsar-GTIR-RNN14-/222594076821

8Windscreen washer bottle Empty Re: Windscreen washer bottle 6th May 2020, 3:08 pm

boyciegtir325

thx Astarozna, tells me everything I need to know - sorted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum