Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New member from Australia

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New member from Australia Empty New member from Australia 13th April 2020, 5:09 am

Gidanski

Hi all, first post on here and first time owner of a GTiR. Hoping to mind all kinds of tips and tricks on here!

MY GTiR is a 1992 model. Built Motor, GTX 2867 GenII, FMIC and a Haltech elite 1500 ECU and goes really hard. Hakes a claimed 400hp to the wheels. I have been fiddling with the Haltech an its now also doing boost control and runs a boost by gear setup as well as closed loop O2 control and Knock control.

Anyway, here's a pic of it sitting beside my Mates Focus RS, Yet to see which one is faster though. My feeling is the GTiR is faster though.

New member from Australia 83886710

2New member from Australia Empty Re: New member from Australia 13th April 2020, 5:25 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Welcome mate, some nice mods on it, I remember seeing this one for sale. Where abouts you located in qld?

3New member from Australia Empty Re: New member from Australia 13th April 2020, 8:29 am

Gidanski

Yeah, SE Queensland. I do drive it a fair bit even though I probably shouldn't. Manages to use less than 10l/100km on a highway run and fuel's cheap atm so why not?

4New member from Australia Empty Re: New member from Australia 15th June 2020, 11:20 pm

shroom

shroom

Looks really nice that!

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

5New member from Australia Empty Re: New member from Australia 18th June 2020, 7:24 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Welcome to the forum let’s hope you best the focus

6New member from Australia Empty Re: New member from Australia 18th June 2020, 7:56 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Ive seen the focus around ferny.

7New member from Australia Empty Re: New member from Australia 18th June 2020, 11:49 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Great that you drive it a fair bit, that's what they for and the best fun .
You better chop that focus or you be banned for life hahaha .
Enjoy the car and keep burning that cheap fuel thumbsup

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum