Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pulsar Dash Bezel / cluster

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pulsar Dash Bezel / cluster  Empty Pulsar Dash Bezel / cluster 24th January 2020, 6:24 am

Andre Jordaan

Hi guys.

I am having an issue with my N14 Pulsar's dash bezel. The plastic thing that houses the radio and air vents and goes around the gauges.

The dang thing keeps breaking into pieces then I must come in with epoxy, sand it, stick it, cure it, sand it, spray it. About every 6 months.

Most of the mounting tabs are broken off. Also the plastic part that houses Hazard light / rear demister switch.

Did Nissan use absolute garbage to make these parts from or what?

This car was garaged its whole life and cared for. I cant understand why this thing is literally falling apart.

Can't even get a new one! Rolling Eyes

I have now over the holidays taken it out, carefully epoxy'd the thing and sanded it. I then sprayed it with a rough texture paint from Rustoleum and then I painted it Satin Black.

Have to say there is one area around the drivers air vent closest to the door where you can still see a gap but all in all it looks WAY beter and I hope it lasts!

2Pulsar Dash Bezel / cluster  Empty Re: Pulsar Dash Bezel / cluster 24th January 2020, 10:49 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

They pretty flimsy when new and with age plastic is always an issue .
You probably find someone in UK who could source a replacement and ship it to you if really needed .

3Pulsar Dash Bezel / cluster  Empty Re: Pulsar Dash Bezel / cluster 25th January 2020, 11:58 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

They get worse with age. When people start playing around with them more they tend to starting breaking more unfortunately

4Pulsar Dash Bezel / cluster  Empty Re: Pulsar Dash Bezel / cluster 27th January 2020, 2:49 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

We got them if you need one drop us an email

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5Pulsar Dash Bezel / cluster  Empty Re: Pulsar Dash Bezel / cluster 27th January 2020, 6:16 am

Andre Jordaan

GTI-R US wrote:We got them if you need one drop us an email

Can you please send me your email address?

6Pulsar Dash Bezel / cluster  Empty Re: Pulsar Dash Bezel / cluster 27th January 2020, 8:40 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Just go onto GTI-R-US.co.uk and bobs contact details are all there Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum