Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello from Wiltshire

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello from Wiltshire  Empty Hello from Wiltshire 16th October 2019, 5:59 am

tipomark

Hello everyone,
I'm Mark a new member and new owner of a good solid black 1994 Gti-r.
It's one of the iconic looking cars from my youth and I've always fancied owning one.
Currently she's in standard form apart from a dump valve.........I may add a few choice mods in the future!
Anyone else on here from the Wiltshire area?

2Hello from Wiltshire  Empty Re: Hello from Wiltshire 16th October 2019, 7:57 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Welcome to the forum mate! heaps of good info here, any questions just ask away.

3Hello from Wiltshire  Empty Re: Hello from Wiltshire 16th October 2019, 8:14 pm

tipomark

Thanks. There is certainly heaps of good info on here! It's going to take me months to read it all lol
Well my first(of many) questions is.....

I'm looking at changing my clocks facing to mph,I already have a speedo conversation kit fitted and I'm thinking about fitting the white lockwood dial kit. Anyone recommend these??

4Hello from Wiltshire  Empty Re: Hello from Wiltshire 16th October 2019, 9:04 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Very hard to fit properly many sets of clocks ruined due to loosing calibration when needles removed

Oh and Welcome to the forum

5Hello from Wiltshire  Empty Re: Hello from Wiltshire 16th October 2019, 11:25 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

A shop maybe best placed to fit them and ensure working correctly

6Hello from Wiltshire  Empty Re: Hello from Wiltshire 7th November 2019, 3:10 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forum Smile

Don't remove the needles
put a razor blade cut in them so it slides over needle then you wont knock the readings out of calibration plus you will not see where the face has been cut

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum