Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Nissan added to the fleet...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another Nissan added to the fleet... Empty Another Nissan added to the fleet... 19th July 2019, 9:51 am

mike74

mike74

...but can you guess what it is??
Another Nissan added to the fleet... 20190510

2Another Nissan added to the fleet... Empty Re: Another Nissan added to the fleet... 19th July 2019, 11:17 am

FPSChris

FPSChris

I...Is...Is it a Stagea?
If so, on my want list!
I fancied one of these until I found out they are dog slow.
Not sure why I like them but I find them cool and would cost me a grand fortune less to run than a stagea

https://soundcloud.com/fpschris

3Another Nissan added to the fleet... Empty Re: Another Nissan added to the fleet... 19th July 2019, 11:44 am

mike74

mike74

Got it in one buddy! Its an M35 Stagea with the VQ25DET engine, auto+tiptronic box and GTR-esque ATTESA system. Full Aero pack, refurbed 350z 18" alloys and lowered/uprated suspension on it too. To say it handles like its on rails would be an understatement!!!

shame the Toyota isn't that fast, I like the look of it, a lot!

Another Nissan added to the fleet... 20190513
Another Nissan added to the fleet... 20190512
Another Nissan added to the fleet... 20190511

4Another Nissan added to the fleet... Empty Re: Another Nissan added to the fleet... 19th July 2019, 12:05 pm

FPSChris

FPSChris

Oh my days! I love the stagea!
If you run out of fuel money and fancy a swap with an 05 e46 330d vert I'll gladly trade Very Happy

https://soundcloud.com/fpschris

mike74

mike74

LOL, she certainly is thirsty that's for sure. 80 liter tank in it, filled with shell's finest I may add so not cheap. Thankfully its the family bus so we don't normally do a lot of miles in it.
AND its frikking huge inside, like I could probably park the R in the boot and still have room for a twelve pack in there Very Happy

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Great family car but with performance for a bit of fun thumbsup

Trying to get my missus to buy a Nissan Fuga 450, 5 door saloon with a 4.5 v8 ideal for the school run 😎

7Another Nissan added to the fleet... Empty Re: Another Nissan added to the fleet... 19th July 2019, 10:27 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Nice mate, good choice!

DC313

DC313

Hahah epic! Love a fast jap family wagon! Enjoy!!!

mike74

mike74

4.5l v8 family bus, and i thought i was mad! :p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum