Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy christmas ....

+3
shroom
gtir_woody
nomad
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy christmas .... Empty Happy christmas .... 25th December 2018, 8:23 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Happy christmas to all the members
And happy new year
Have a great day all ....

2Happy christmas .... Empty Re: Happy christmas .... 25th December 2018, 8:54 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Happy Christmas everyone, hope you have a good one. Cant believe its another year gone by.

Here's a little R related present I got Smile

Happy christmas .... IMG-5061

3Happy christmas .... Empty Re: Happy christmas .... 25th December 2018, 12:23 pm

shroom

shroom

Happy Christmas all. It's been a pretty quiet one as of late but hoping the new year can bring some car shows and decent days out!

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

4Happy christmas .... Empty Re: Happy christmas .... 25th December 2018, 12:39 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

gtir_woody wrote:Happy Christmas everyone, hope you have a good one. Cant believe its another year gone by.

You must of been a better boy than me this year :-(

Merry Christmas to all ....

5Happy christmas .... Empty Re: Happy christmas .... 25th December 2018, 4:13 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Merry x mas one and all. At least one of my R’s going on the road this year

6Happy christmas .... Empty Re: Happy christmas .... 25th December 2018, 11:43 pm

shroom

shroom

Mr B wrote:
gtir_woody wrote:Happy Christmas everyone, hope you have a good one. Cant believe its another year gone by.

Merry Christmas to all  ....

Keep your chin up Mr B get you some of that green tea I'm sure you will have a good time :-) Santa doesn't always offload good things from his sack every year

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

7Happy christmas .... Empty Re: Happy christmas .... 26th December 2018, 8:48 am

DC313

DC313

Merry Christmas every one! Hope you all had a good day!!

8Happy christmas .... Empty Re: Happy christmas .... 26th December 2018, 9:07 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

As much as I like christmas for spending time with friends/ family/ eating/ drinking too much, Ive actually had time to do some things on the R Smile

9Happy christmas .... Empty Re: Happy christmas .... 26th December 2018, 12:04 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

shroom wrote:
Mr B wrote:

Merry Christmas to all  ....

Keep your chin up Mr B get you some of that green tea I'm sure you will have a good time :-) Santa doesn't always offload good things from his sack every year

hahaha hohoho, that fat older man in a red jumper in your shropshire village who wanted come down your chimney wasn't santa ???? :-/
Got a shortage on greentea too until shops open as normal early january ...
Taking pleasure in doing nothing for a few days ... happy Holidays .

10Happy christmas .... Empty Re: Happy christmas .... 26th December 2018, 8:26 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Do they celebrate xmas over there b ?

11Happy christmas .... Empty Re: Happy christmas .... 27th December 2018, 3:08 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

^
Yeah we do but it built up from commercial side of christmas mainly rather than culture/heritage .
Go in tesco lotus and xmas stuff on sale and staff wearing red hats or reindeer antlers, have a lot of nice christmas displays at some of big company HQ's and popular Malls .
Families don't do trees and decorations like would in west but few people do and have few christian thais etc . anything for a holiday here, we have 3 new years and happy borrow christmas as a warm up to 1st NY ...

12Happy christmas .... Empty Re: Happy christmas .... 28th December 2018, 8:02 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

3 new years? What a great reason to drink Laughing

13Happy christmas .... Empty Re: Happy christmas .... 28th December 2018, 11:54 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

lol, you would never stop Woody, bottle of JD for western NY, bottle of HongTong for Chinese NY and bottle of SangSom for Thai NY ...

14Happy christmas .... Empty Re: Happy christmas .... 28th December 2018, 12:20 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Hope everyone had a great Xmas santa

Just only day i actually took off What a Face  was back at work boxing day, cant stand sitting around, eating, drinking and generally trying to give myself another stroke Laughing Far better off working, Shit i must actually love my job in a weird way Shocked Laughing

Anyway 2018s almost gone and tbh it cant happen quick enough for me, hopefully 2019 will be a better year as short of me kicking the bucket 2018 was one of the worst years of my life suicide  

So here's to 2019

Hope you all have a fantastic New year and dare i say hope your little jap piles of pooh work this year for some of you, although i know that maybe asking way too much  Laughing

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content