Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What will Santa Bring You This Year?

+2
BEBB GTIR
shroom
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What will Santa Bring You This Year? Empty What will Santa Bring You This Year? 22nd December 2018, 10:35 am

shroom

shroom

Sooooo Merry Pulsar owners.

What you getting for your guilty pleasure the Pulsar?

I for one have been waiting for a full respray and have brought a nistune ECU, z32 and some Evo injectors to help thrape all I can out of this hybrid t28.

Other than that I'm enjoying driving my RX8 which I brought this month and have booked a couple of track days for next year. I'm now going to be using the Pulsar just for the odd show and the RX8 will be a track/weekend toy.

So all in all December has been a bloody expensive month lol

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

2What will Santa Bring You This Year? Empty Re: What will Santa Bring You This Year? 22nd December 2018, 10:07 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Nothing for pulsar atm, going to remap the 350gt see if I can get 320bhp on current mods ????

3What will Santa Bring You This Year? Empty Re: What will Santa Bring You This Year? 23rd December 2018, 1:00 am

ducie54

ducie54

No go fast bits, more about improving reliability . Just fitted two dual Emtron wideband kits.

4What will Santa Bring You This Year? Empty Re: What will Santa Bring You This Year? 23rd December 2018, 2:15 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Hopefully my rebuilt engine next week Smile

5What will Santa Bring You This Year? Empty Re: What will Santa Bring You This Year? 24th December 2018, 9:51 am

DC313

DC313

Maybe a few more handling improvement parts, rear strut brace or anti-lift kit. Otherwise just fit all the parts I do have ready for it and get it mot’d! 2019 goals lol.

6What will Santa Bring You This Year? Empty Re: What will Santa Bring You This Year? 24th December 2018, 8:35 pm

mike74

mike74

I just got my new OSR shocker delivered from japan today so will be fitting that, weather depending. Also got a new strut brace and gear stick coming so will hopefully get them on too.
Im dropping the car off at a bodyshop on the 4th january to get the NSR arch cut out and replaced.
Fucking car better play nice after all the love im showering it with! Smile

Merry chrimbo to all, hope you have a good one!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum