Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Been a very long time

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Been a very long time  Empty Been a very long time 1st August 2018, 6:19 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

Well hello guys back after a long time the car has not moved In 3 years I have a lot of work ahead of me but hopefully soon she will be back to the land of living cant fix it

2Been a very long time  Empty Re: Been a very long time 1st August 2018, 6:36 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Welcome back mine was me who took it off the road had plans and 2 year later done nowt

3Been a very long time  Empty Re: Been a very long time 1st August 2018, 6:38 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

the last thing I got was the oil pump of you

4Been a very long time  Empty Re: Been a very long time 1st August 2018, 6:49 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Time when you look back like that mate flys by

5Been a very long time  Empty Re: Been a very long time 1st August 2018, 8:56 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

At least you don't see the moss that grows when laid up idle on yours as yours green already :-)

6Been a very long time  Empty Re: Been a very long time 1st August 2018, 8:57 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Get stuck into her, will be worth it Smile

7Been a very long time  Empty Re: Been a very long time 2nd August 2018, 9:11 am

scotty6860

scotty6860

Lol that is true but all ways dry stored and never out side

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum