Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dipstick wanted.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dipstick wanted. Empty Dipstick wanted. 11th June 2018, 6:02 pm

Garbs

Anyone have a dipstick available at all please? Ideally new or in great condition please.
Many thanks.

2Dipstick wanted. Empty Re: Dipstick wanted. 16th June 2018, 7:30 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Saw a post from the oz forum recently on this.

You can use a de one but the low mark is 22mm lower, so you could scratch new level points. Alternatively you can drill out the rivets, cut the excess off the top and re-rivet it into the new position.

3Dipstick wanted. Empty Re: Dipstick wanted. 16th June 2018, 4:37 pm

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

gtir_woody wrote:Saw a post from the oz forum recently on this.

You can use a de one but the low mark is 22mm lower, so you could scratch new level points. Alternatively you can drill out the rivets, cut the excess off the top and re-rivet it into the new position.

That's exactly what I did. I would highly suggest you don't use a DE dipstick, for that exact reason, it would give you false full readings, yes I suppose you could engrave new lines but it's not hard to re-rivet the handle from a DE onto a GTIR stick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum