Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wiring diagram for fog light switch

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wiring diagram for fog light switch Empty Wiring diagram for fog light switch 17th April 2018, 7:38 am

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Anyone got one for the square fog light switch that fits in near the hazard light switch? There’s more wires there than I was expecting!

2Wiring diagram for fog light switch Empty Re: Wiring diagram for fog light switch 17th April 2018, 12:06 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

It five wires.
2 black earths
1 2-colour wire is the switch (dash lighting) back illumination
remaining 2 wires are the switched (multimeter quick way conclude the 3 2-coloured wires)

pdf is oem fog wiring .
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cGs0gi0YptePSwPHv2f-9IFq6cDiBZsu

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

I never did do well with reading wiring diagrams!
Basically, this is what I need to do... see photo below. I want to cut off the supplies harness for the supplies switch and wire it into a dash switch.
There are 3 wires from the relay assembly, not sure what each one does! But need to connect it up to the OEM switch, can anyone help?
Wiring diagram for fog light switch 07b38110

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Have you not got a multi meter to check out the relay wires ?

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Yes, but I was just being lazy Laughing
I know the top left 2 wires are the lighting circuit as I already have one of these wires up in the car for the rear dogs. The remaining 3 wires are permanent live, switch and earth. So I’ll just have to check the 3 wires I want to join.

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I hate wiring it's just such a ballache or can be especially fault finding ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum