Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Member from Costa Rica

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Member from Costa Rica Empty New Member from Costa Rica 13th March 2018, 12:36 am

Manu22cr

Hi, my name is Manuel, I recently bought an 1.4 pulsar, it does come with a GA14DNE, my plans for this one is to make it a GTIR, Id like to know what do i need to make this happen! ball age

Cheers!

2New Member from Costa Rica Empty Re: New Member from Costa Rica 13th March 2018, 9:19 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Welcome to the forum mate, post up some pics thumbsup

3New Member from Costa Rica Empty Re: New Member from Costa Rica 13th March 2018, 11:26 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forum .... What's your plans ... presume it's fwd ?

4New Member from Costa Rica Empty Re: New Member from Costa Rica 13th March 2018, 1:09 pm

Manu22cr

Thanks guys! Yes it is fwd, id like to know how hard is to make it 4wd, my plan is to make it all a gtir. Anyone here sells parts and ships international? I think i might have to buy some stuff here cuz its where i have seen more info and parts available.
Ill post some pics later!

5New Member from Costa Rica Empty Re: New Member from Costa Rica 13th March 2018, 4:12 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yes Bob at torque of the South/gti-r-us he is on here also .. the chassis for the pulsar is unique to itself so has a prop tunnel etc which is much different to a normal rnn14 anything is possible depends I would say it's a fair bit of fabrication work to make it 4wd .

6New Member from Costa Rica Empty Re: New Member from Costa Rica 13th March 2018, 4:34 pm

Manu22cr

This is my ride, it has already gtir's front, im planning to paint it white, but before that i need to find out how hard is to make it 4wd, if its too complicated ill just drop a ve on it. Thanks ✌️????????????

New Member from Costa Rica 20180310

7New Member from Costa Rica Empty Re: New Member from Costa Rica 13th March 2018, 10:45 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Hi and welcome.
You would need the complete floor pan to make it 4wd.

You may aswel just go for gtir fwd. Much easier.

8New Member from Costa Rica Empty Re: New Member from Costa Rica 13th March 2018, 10:53 pm

Manu22cr

Thanks mate!
Do i need the whole floor or just the trunk floor? I think theres enough space for the driveshaft, my biggest concern is the rear where the diff is.
Thanks again for the answer!

9New Member from Costa Rica Empty Re: New Member from Costa Rica 14th March 2018, 8:28 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Ive seen a few people who have converted 4door n14's to awd and used a full gtir floor pan. I would keep it fwd, its seriously so much easier. The money you spend on converting im sure you could get/ import a gtir.

10New Member from Costa Rica Empty Re: New Member from Costa Rica 14th March 2018, 2:38 pm

Manu22cr

Thats the thing, i cant import one, in my country theres a stupid law against RHD imports, so thats why im tryin to do this.
Also my car has the same chassis than gtir, in other words its a gtir but with the wrong engine and no 4wd.

11New Member from Costa Rica Empty Re: New Member from Costa Rica 14th March 2018, 3:06 pm

Manu22cr

New Member from Costa Rica 20180311

12New Member from Costa Rica Empty Re: New Member from Costa Rica 14th March 2018, 8:57 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It maybe a rnn14 chassis but they are not the same floor pan the pulsar/sunny gtir floor pan layout are unique to gtir only ....

Last edited by nomad on 14th March 2018, 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

13New Member from Costa Rica Empty Re: New Member from Costa Rica 14th March 2018, 8:59 pm

Manu22cr

Bad luck for me then lol!

14New Member from Costa Rica Empty Re: New Member from Costa Rica 14th March 2018, 9:06 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Go with fwd they are still a handful and plenty of fun ...

15New Member from Costa Rica Empty Re: New Member from Costa Rica 14th March 2018, 9:08 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Put a sr20det in spend money on a diff strap yourself in and hold on. Mine was a handful

16New Member from Costa Rica Empty Re: New Member from Costa Rica 14th March 2018, 9:15 pm

Manu22cr

Aight i think thats the way to go then, thanks for the answers.

Other question, what would be the best race suspension for track use, are ebay n14/b13-14 good choices?

17New Member from Costa Rica Empty Re: New Member from Costa Rica 14th March 2018, 10:02 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Coilovers..... few different options .. bc's being one of them ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum