Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

16inch Rota Black Alloys

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

116inch Rota Black Alloys Empty 16inch Rota Black Alloys 28th January 2018, 6:04 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Bought these from Bob less than a year ago as needed a little more ground clearance. All 4 tyres have tons of life in them, I put two brand new tyres on them when I bought them and they have probably only done 300 miles as you will see from the photos.
There is the odd mark but still very nice wheels, as they are black, you don't really see any marks at all when on the car. If you have seen any of my other posts on here, you would have seen them on the car already. Genuine reason for sale - I have bought some Team Dynamics for the car and no longer need these. Would love to keep but cant see me ever using them. I have all 4 centre caps.
They are 4x100, 205/45/16. I am pretty sure the offset is 40mm, will need some very small spacers (probably 3mm) on the front in order to get the centre caps on.
Am after £400 but open to offers... 07921081951, can send photos of them on the car if you would like to see them. If interested send me a txt message.
Located in North Kent, 15 - 20 mins from the M25

16inch Rota Black Alloys Img_4110
16inch Rota Black Alloys Img_4111
16inch Rota Black Alloys Img_4112
16inch Rota Black Alloys Img_4113
16inch Rota Black Alloys Img_4114
16inch Rota Black Alloys Img_4115
16inch Rota Black Alloys Img_4116
16inch Rota Black Alloys Img_4117
16inch Rota Black Alloys Img_4118

216inch Rota Black Alloys Empty Re: 16inch Rota Black Alloys 28th January 2018, 8:51 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Good looking wheel.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum