Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crypto currencies

+6
Bandyleg
gtir_woody
nomad
ducie54
Mr B
shroom
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Crypto currencies - Page 2 Empty Re: Crypto currencies 13th January 2018, 10:27 pm

shroom

shroom

Bandyleg wrote:I already owm
My minor but cant seem to find the time to get my head round whats happening, iys been turned off for 6 months. Ive got a few peercoins and a few others looking at playing a longer game. I just need to get my ass into gear and set up the liquid cooling on the minor. It runs around at around 70 degrees so its a little warm and noisy! Its a good bit of kit but if completly honest I wish I could make 400 a month from it.  

Yeah they soon heat up a room, I have just brought an aircon unit as their cheap in the winter lol. Going to kit out the garage, but there are no graphics cards about anymore so waiting to see if I can get more stock

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

27Crypto currencies - Page 2 Empty Re: Crypto currencies 14th January 2018, 10:44 am

Bandyleg

Bandyleg

Bloody hell fire your going all guns in. You can grab an s5 on ebay for less than a decent gpu

28Crypto currencies - Page 2 Empty Re: Crypto currencies 17th January 2018, 9:28 pm

ducie54

ducie54

Hope some bought in the dip. Hold hold buy

29Crypto currencies - Page 2 Empty Re: Crypto currencies 6th January 2021, 2:30 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Looking through some old posts Smile , so 3 years on, hows your investments? I never ended up getting into it.

30Crypto currencies - Page 2 Empty Crypto 8th September 2021, 12:12 am

boyciegtir325

Hey Woody, I have just seen this, I was wondering the same. Have invested in Crypto a short while ago, not done too bad, although today has seen a big reversal. Wish I got in around 2018!!!!

31Crypto currencies - Page 2 Empty Re: Crypto currencies 8th September 2021, 5:51 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I actually ended up playing around with about 1g before the crash this year. I ended up losing about $500, which is fine, gave me some knowledge. However if I just brought and held, I would be easily in front.

32Crypto currencies - Page 2 Empty Re: Crypto currencies 8th September 2021, 8:50 am

boyciegtir325

I was well ahead until this big crash, now down, just topped up a bit as I know in future it will go back up. I do watch quite a few vids on Crypto but all this mining and blockchain blows me away!

33Crypto currencies - Page 2 Empty Re: Crypto currencies 4th October 2021, 9:57 pm

shroom

shroom

Hi all, so in the end I mined about 1.5 ethereum before the bubble burst and it became really hard to mine it and also the value plummeted. I still have 1 ethereum which isn't much in the grand scheme of things but I made a profit on the rigs I sold as well so it was 100% free :-) I traded 1/2 into Ripple XRP and currently have a large amount of that, recently tried chia farming which didn't go down well and lost a bit on hardware costs but got a couple so going to hold.

If I had invested what I had into ripple into doge coin I would be a millionaire now.

If in doubt hold out, I had 2 bitcoin that I sold for £500 each so thats my biggest ever mistake in life, although you can't really call it a mistake as I cant predict the future.

Hopefully you all make a profit if you do try but the only advice I can give it try not to go too far or you could get burnt its still the wild west out there

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

boyciegtir325 likes this post

34Crypto currencies - Page 2 Empty Re: Crypto currencies 5th October 2021, 11:22 pm

boyciegtir325

The thing is you probably made a handsome profit when you sold the Bitcoin, still hurts tho seeing where it is now.
I bought some XRP at 1.40, crashed after that, it will go up soonish so not too bothered, got some more at lower levels, also bought into Crypto funds on Etoro, they have served me well.

35Crypto currencies - Page 2 Empty Re: Crypto currencies 1st November 2021, 6:04 pm

FPSChris

FPSChris

I got 26k doge in 2015, sold half when it hit 0.54 and bought 26 million shibe when it was 0.000004.

I'm doing alright Very Happy

https://soundcloud.com/fpschris

36Crypto currencies - Page 2 Empty OFF TO THE STARS 2nd November 2021, 12:33 pm

boyciegtir325

JEEZ, YOU HAVE ALREADY HIT THE MOON AND FLOWN PAST!!! WELL DONE, I'M HOPING FOR A BIG PUMP ON XRP SOON

37Crypto currencies - Page 2 Empty Re: Crypto currencies 8th November 2021, 7:46 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Well done!!!

38Crypto currencies - Page 2 Empty Re: Crypto currencies 8th November 2021, 8:28 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Any thoughts where we should be investing now?? Laughing

39Crypto currencies - Page 2 Empty Re: Crypto currencies 8th November 2021, 11:46 pm

boyciegtir325

I think a lt of these coins have a long way to go yet, it will be a rocky road but overall the price is upward trending. XRP past $4, Bitcoin to $200k, Cardano should see a pump soon, just a waiting game really, Polkadot looks good too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum