Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What pistons

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What pistons Empty What pistons 1st December 2017, 6:21 pm

Scrim_R

Scrim_R

Hi all, Im currently rebuilding my engine, and I need to buy 87mm Pistons. I'm having the block bored and honed, and need the new pistons so that I can get this done. I'm having issues with suppliers committing to sell me pistons specifically for the Pulsar. Some say they don't sell them specifically for our cars, then others say that they do. One company has said that I need to buy s14 pistons and rods?? Any help or links to correct forged pistons would be awesome! Cheers Laughing

2What pistons Empty Re: What pistons 1st December 2017, 6:59 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

As far as I'm aware sr20det pistons are same across the range mate just make sure they've got cut out for oil squirters...

3What pistons Empty Re: What pistons 2nd December 2017, 12:07 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

CP SC7328 87mm 8.5:1 comp .

4What pistons Empty Re: What pistons 2nd December 2017, 1:21 pm

astarozna

astarozna

Try Cosworth then JE. I run JE so they fit, 8.5:1 comp. Just make sure you have pistons prior boring and honing. Only difference between sr20 pistons is the oil squirter cutouts.......i think, so as long they have those then they will fit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum