Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

boost and air line plumbing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1boost and air line plumbing Empty boost and air line plumbing 11th October 2017, 8:52 pm

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

ok. im re plumbing all the boost/air lines on my car after fitting am engine.
so i using this thread for a few bits of info from you guys.

so im running avcr and just want to check ive got the boost solenoid plumbed in right. ive got the forward hose(opposite to wired end) going to the actuator on the turbo and the side hose connected to side of plenum.
boost and air line plumbing <a href=boost and air line plumbing 3Mb2l" />

is that correct?

2boost and air line plumbing Empty Re: boost and air line plumbing 12th October 2017, 12:00 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yep thats fine Tom
Keep the vac pipes as short as possible and dont use cheap thin wall pipe as it balloons under pressure and collapses on vacuum

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3boost and air line plumbing Empty Re: boost and air line plumbing 12th October 2017, 8:09 am

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

nice thanks bob. and yes will sorten everything down when i finish this jigsaw.

so next one i have is the air sensor thingy you get with the avcr.  i have this tee'd in with an end going to the boost sensor. and im not sure where other end goes.

at this point i will also mention the carbon canister. as u can see in pic i have the bottom right port with nothing on it. i also dont have the smaller top port on that going anywhere at present

boost and air line plumbing SZY5H

boost and air line plumbing OWDda

4boost and air line plumbing Empty Re: boost and air line plumbing 12th October 2017, 9:32 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

cant see the pics

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5boost and air line plumbing Empty Re: boost and air line plumbing 12th October 2017, 9:36 am

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

could u see the one in my first post

6boost and air line plumbing Empty Re: boost and air line plumbing 12th October 2017, 9:39 am

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

" alt=""/>
can u see that

7boost and air line plumbing Empty Re: boost and air line plumbing 12th October 2017, 9:42 am

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

" alt=""/>

8boost and air line plumbing Empty Re: boost and air line plumbing 13th October 2017, 3:52 pm

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

boost and air line plumbing <a href=

that should be a better pic
on the bottom of that pic you can see the air sensor you get with the avcr. i have got that with a tee piece with one end going to the boost sensor on right of engine bay and i now think the other end goes to the air chamber( i think its called pcv) under plenum.
after looking at other info i think it may need to tee again into my fuel pressure reg before it gets to the air chamber under plenum.
if anyone can confirm that i would be extremely grateful.

and can someone confirm they can see my pics. having a mare with these image hosting sites.

9boost and air line plumbing Empty Re: boost and air line plumbing 13th October 2017, 3:53 pm

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

" alt=""/>

10boost and air line plumbing Empty Re: boost and air line plumbing 13th October 2017, 3:54 pm

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

what image sites are people using now. cause alot of them are pants.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum