Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

exhaust manifold spares repair. cracked broken.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

i am after a cracked or broken stainless tubular manifold if any one has kept hold of one.
i need one so a custom fabs near me can make a jig of it for my custom one i want building.

or does anyone know of a decent custom fabricators that may have a jig or be exprienced making manifolds for the pulsar.

i did message and have been trying to get hold of bogdan. abm motorsport. is this guy still in the business of making these if anyone can point me in his direction that could also help me.

shroom

shroom

Hi mate. I do have a tubular manifold which is cracked. The usual eBay ones, was going to get it welded but wouldnt have used it myself.

What would you offer for it?

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

didnt really want to pay more than 50quid for one. would u take that for it. with postage.
and is it the japspeed style one?

shroom

shroom

Hi mate. Yeah its a japspeed one and thats fine posted. If you drop me a pm with your email I can send you some pictures if required.

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

DC313

DC313

Hi there, I've recently bought a cracked manifold that I welded up the other night and was thinking about making a jig and fabbing some of my own. Designed & manufactured a lot of exhaust manifolds over my time and planning to look at making some 3" elbows to!

Drop me a PM and I might be able to help out!

Cheers

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Sounds intresting ... 3 inch turbo elbows ... would like to see some fabbed up designs ....

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I hope you do make both

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

sorted a manifold thanks all.

yeh that does sound good about the fabrications.  i would have been interested in the elbow but i spoke with mr Bogdan the other day on facebook and ive placed an order for one.
will pm u about the manifold thou. thanks

DC313

DC313

Cool, i'll start on some design work then and some costings if a couple of people are interested Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum