Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wheel nuts

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wheel nuts Empty Wheel nuts 9th September 2017, 10:37 am

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

I want to get a nice set of black wheel nuts to go with the black Rita's I got from Bob. Are all fittings the same. I mean, are nuts just nuts, or do I need specific ones? Was also going to get some locking nuts to stop some little tard pinching them.

2Wheel nuts Empty Re: Wheel nuts 9th September 2017, 10:48 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Black locking nuts are available but slightly harder to find. If your running standard wheel bolts they will be m12 x1.25 open end can be good if you run longer bolts. Also don't buy cheap crap or super light alloy ones as ( on the other hand don't buy super expensive) they still tarnish and with been 1.25 and alloy they easily thread If over tightened

I might have a good contact for some not sure if he dose the locking ones tho

3Wheel nuts Empty Re: Wheel nuts 9th September 2017, 10:20 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

I have got black Rota's which I got from Bob. Just want some nice bits to go with them

4Wheel nuts Empty Re: Wheel nuts 21st October 2017, 7:34 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Would these be OK? Not sure if this price is considered good or cheap for wheel nuts, or if these are any good or not. Works out to about 50quid for a set of 16
https://www.performancealloys.com/nut-details.aspx?ID=878

5Wheel nuts Empty Re: Wheel nuts 21st October 2017, 7:48 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Look alright to me ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum