Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Retro show (santa pod)

+2
Girl racer
Ricks1983
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Retro show (santa pod) Empty Retro show (santa pod) 6th June 2017, 6:57 pm

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

Would anyone be up for going to this? Decent day out and £25 unlimited rwyb, would be good as it not just jap or modified its all sorts. I'm definitely going so if anyone else is start a list and we can sort a mini stand out

http://www.retroshow.co.uk/index.php

2Retro show (santa pod) Empty Re: Retro show (santa pod) 8th June 2017, 9:16 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

I would have been so up for that, but I have bought tickets for Bromley Pageant

3Retro show (santa pod) Empty Re: Retro show (santa pod) 10th June 2017, 12:21 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Hey Ricky, I'm deffo up for this and the RWYB. I'll give you a tinkle later on and we'll arrange to meet up.

4Retro show (santa pod) Empty Re: Retro show (santa pod) 18th June 2017, 2:53 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Dash cam clip of my R doing the 1/4 mile Arrow
https://youtu.be/ZqOdLu6WkXg

5Retro show (santa pod) Empty Re: Retro show (santa pod) 18th June 2017, 7:19 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

Its a shame I missed this, a load of my Old Skool Ford friends were there today, what time did you run?

6Retro show (santa pod) Empty Re: Retro show (santa pod) 18th June 2017, 7:47 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

I'm sure Si said I got 13.7 s seconds.
Myself and Ricky raced each other and although he had a better start, my skill shone through and I edged it. Smile
I think Si also mentioned you did a few of these and did a 12 seconds something?

7Retro show (santa pod) Empty Re: Retro show (santa pod) 18th June 2017, 7:54 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

That's ok, its all about having fun Smile The last time I was there I did a 13.2 @ 107 mph, they do give you a time slip, shows your reaction, 60ft, 1/8 mile & 1/4 mile with your mph. My aim is to get into the 12's Very Happy

8Retro show (santa pod) Empty Re: Retro show (santa pod) 19th June 2017, 9:02 am

gtirx2

gtirx2

I was up there yesterday in my Fiat Uno.
Was great to see a couple of gtirs as I have lost the faith since killing two gearboxes last year lol.
That mint ivory R brought memory flooding back though!

9Retro show (santa pod) Empty Re: Retro show (santa pod) 21st June 2017, 11:13 am

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

That Ivory GTIR is Si's
Here's a video of the GTIR dual taken from stand courtesy of Si;
https://youtu.be/VSZUfFAYynE

10Retro show (santa pod) Empty Re: Retro show (santa pod) 21st June 2017, 3:22 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Looks like rick got smoked Razz

11Retro show (santa pod) Empty Re: Retro show (santa pod) 21st June 2017, 6:52 pm

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

He pulled away from me and I couldn't do shit!! It's the exhaust as my car feels a lot slower since I changed it so I'm gonna put the old one back on!!

12Retro show (santa pod) Empty Re: Retro show (santa pod) 21st June 2017, 7:29 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

What power are they both ? Stripped out ?

13Retro show (santa pod) Empty Re: Retro show (santa pod) 21st June 2017, 7:58 pm

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

Neil's is 320 but don't know mine tbh

14Retro show (santa pod) Empty Re: Retro show (santa pod) 21st June 2017, 8:06 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Just wondered. They both went up and crossed the line which is main thing more than mine have done this year

15Retro show (santa pod) Empty Re: Retro show (santa pod) 21st June 2017, 8:09 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

We were both the same of the line then Ricky was a good 5m in front but then his R just seemed to run out if puff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum