Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

headliner

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1headliner  Empty headliner 28th May 2017, 3:35 pm

92pulsar

92pulsar

need some help on getting my head liner off. how hard is it and how much on the interior do i have to take off

thanks from Canada
David

2headliner  Empty Re: headliner 28th May 2017, 4:54 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

The rear metal trim. Caps and 2or 3 screws for that. Rear view mirror clip cap off think it's 3 screws and base plate might need to come off. The few clips you can see down each side. A pillar trims just clip out at top ( if removing fully bottom slides up not just out or it will snap clip ) . Center light cover clips off with flat head/bladed screw driver couple screws and wire connection you will see as you lower it will then press and un clip. Top of my head can not remeber about  center pillars but if you do it's clip covers off seat belts two prob 14mm bolts slacken or remove fully if required. Keep washers etc in order.If they do  DONT let sealtbelts coil to far back.

Sounds a lot but really not to bad bring it out through boot and a second person to help feed it out will certainly help. Why is it been removed ?

3headliner  Empty Re: headliner 28th May 2017, 6:37 pm

92pulsar

92pulsar

good ole rattling roof braces

4headliner  Empty Re: headliner 28th May 2017, 7:37 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

As Johnny said, it's not too bad. I once took it all down in order to change the sunroof glass before finding out that I can do it without removing the head lining duh

5headliner  Empty Re: headliner 28th May 2017, 7:57 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Yep had a feeling. Just going to squirt some sealer behind ? Do yourself s favour drive it for a week before you refit it make sure it's sorted

6headliner  Empty Re: headliner 28th May 2017, 9:12 pm

92pulsar

92pulsar

yeah just going to put some sealer in. thanks for the advise Johnny

7headliner  Empty Re: headliner 28th May 2017, 9:47 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

No problem anytime.Normally a few on here to advise. It's simple but like anything unless you have done it before it can be the difference between snapping a clip or similar and not so any questions ask away

8headliner  Empty Re: headliner 28th May 2017, 10:47 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

We all got to start somewhere its always a learning curve no matter how long you have been doing it as im sure most will agree so no question is bad or frowned upon Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum