Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

removal of standard seat covers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1removal of standard seat covers Empty removal of standard seat covers 27th April 2017, 7:07 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Apologies if this is already posted somewhere. I want to remove the actual seat lining so I can clean it and re-stitch parts that have come undone. has anyone done this before? I have the phase 1 standard seats and only want to remove the front two bases which you sit on.
Also need some replacement foam that holds up the side walls if anyone has some?

2removal of standard seat covers Empty Re: removal of standard seat covers 27th April 2017, 8:40 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I can't remember anyone doing it diy unless it was through a shop. Not sure how difficult it would be.

3removal of standard seat covers Empty Re: removal of standard seat covers 27th April 2017, 9:12 pm

shroom

shroom

I took the bottom of the seat of a spare drivers I had a threw the rest as the rest was scrap. Could have a look at the weekend to see how it comes apart if it does, the bottom does come off though but the mechanism was f00ked on this one so unsure it helped with removal etc.

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

4removal of standard seat covers Empty Re: removal of standard seat covers 28th April 2017, 6:24 am

splmum

splmum

Easy enough, remove the 'hog rings' that hold the fabric to the lines, clean the fabric and then use this to put it back in place.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hog-Ring-Pliers-and-SPENAX-Hog-Rings-3-4-for-Upholstery-Seat-Covers-USA-MADE-/182230840715

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum