Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Info about this amazing gtir

+7
typeritr
buckym120
johnny gtir
SonaGTIR
gtir_woody
nomad
joetheeskimo
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Info about this amazing gtir Empty Info about this amazing gtir 23rd April 2017, 7:11 pm

joetheeskimo

joetheeskimo

Hi all

Any info on this car looks like it's got an r34 bumper and over fenders. Looks great

Info about this amazing gtir Img_0810

2Info about this amazing gtir Empty Re: Info about this amazing gtir 23rd April 2017, 7:48 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

That looks pretty mean thumbsup

3Info about this amazing gtir Empty Re: Info about this amazing gtir 23rd April 2017, 8:16 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

That looks cool, mean looking car. Overfenders have been growing on me lately

4Info about this amazing gtir Empty Re: Info about this amazing gtir 25th April 2017, 8:32 pm

SonaGTIR

That bumper looks the buzz.

5Info about this amazing gtir Empty Re: Info about this amazing gtir 26th April 2017, 6:09 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Have you lot seen the engine bay on this one ?

6Info about this amazing gtir Empty Re: Info about this amazing gtir 2nd May 2017, 7:14 pm

buckym120

buckym120

I like the look of that. You got the engine bay pics johmmy?

7Info about this amazing gtir Empty Re: Info about this amazing gtir 3rd May 2017, 9:56 am

typeritr

typeritr

That looks very good. Wonder how much modification is needed to make the r34 bumper fit? I like the 2 side vents on the bonnet also.

8Info about this amazing gtir Empty Re: Info about this amazing gtir 3rd May 2017, 10:07 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

The front bar looks mean that's for sure Smile

9Info about this amazing gtir Empty Re: Info about this amazing gtir 3rd May 2017, 8:43 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Info about this amazing gtir Img_2714
Info about this amazing gtir Img_2715

10Info about this amazing gtir Empty Re: Info about this amazing gtir 3rd May 2017, 9:34 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Crazy tidy engine bay

11Info about this amazing gtir Empty Re: Info about this amazing gtir 3rd May 2017, 10:37 pm

mike74

mike74

Fook that engine bay is tidy! Cool

12Info about this amazing gtir Empty Re: Info about this amazing gtir 4th May 2017, 3:21 pm

FPSChris

FPSChris

K&N for the boyz Laughing

https://soundcloud.com/fpschris

13Info about this amazing gtir Empty Re: Info about this amazing gtir 4th May 2017, 9:00 pm

shroom

shroom

I dont like it. But can see a lot of effort was put in so fair play.

14Info about this amazing gtir Empty Re: Info about this amazing gtir 4th May 2017, 10:15 pm

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

i like it. colours are a bit mad. but the engine bay is ace..

i got sent this pic a couple of years ago which i kept hold of again cause of the r34 bumper and wide arch kit. looks great.
Info about this amazing gtir IMG-20160619-WA0000_zpsda4zxdce

15Info about this amazing gtir Empty Re: Info about this amazing gtir 5th May 2017, 5:29 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

This one is one of my favourite R's kit and colour

16Info about this amazing gtir Empty Re: Info about this amazing gtir 5th May 2017, 7:45 am

mike74

mike74

I guess that ^^^ kit with the wide arches means you don't have to chop the R34 bumper to fit. Looks very good, especially in that colour

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum