Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

windscreen / rear window rubbers / mouldings

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

I need the plastic strips that run along the top and sides of the front windscreen, plus all rear window rubbers if anyone has some spare or breaking...?

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Pm sent

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

BEBB GTIR wrote:Pm sent
Hi, just remembered this, did you send me a PM in the end? I don't think I got one?

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I have these parts and sent you a message ages ago too lol

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

windscreen / rear window rubbers / mouldings 20170503_170522_zpsgc3aauvb

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

I'll definitely have the two windscreen bits, I think the top rubber on the windscreen, plus the rear window rubbers are all standard things that autoglass would carry? (The image you posted shows the rear side windows but I mean the rear rear window)

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

How's £30 delivered sound for the front side window parts.
They are £148 a side from nissan lol
I dont think the rear window in the hatch has a rubber? Its bonded in.

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

I'll be honest, don't know too much when it comes to the windows, when you describe it as being "bonded in" this does sound quite like it. Basically, I'm trying to get the car up to scratch and (on the front) one of the side plastics has snapped off a bit and the top rubber has perished and peeled away. And (at the rear) the thin rubber around the edge of the glass is missing in most places. Assume these rubbers are just standard rubbers that an autoglass guy would have? I need to find me a guy who works for autoglass (if this is the case) and see if he wants a little private job to remove and replace using new bonding / rubbers

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

I think most of the rubbers you need from Nissan, every time I've replaced glass I always use oem rubbers

Rear screen does have a think rubber to hide the bonding glue on the tailgate

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

So you think you can still get these rubbers from Nissan?

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Sorry, was meaning to post pictures but only just got round to it. You will see on the photos here what I am talking about...windscreen / rear window rubbers / mouldings Img_2711
windscreen / rear window rubbers / mouldings Img_2710

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Nissan dealer mate

Thinks the rear was £100 when I bought it 5 years ago?!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum