Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New member from Las Vegas

+9
gtir_woody
Cosmic73
PartyPete
pulsarmoley
nomad
ROB_IOW
johnny gtir
Stu
Ryaneg6freak
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26New member from Las Vegas - Page 2 Empty Re: New member from Las Vegas 7th October 2017, 8:16 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Ryan is in deployment in Africa right now, maybe for the next 11 months.

27New member from Las Vegas - Page 2 Empty Re: New member from Las Vegas 5th December 2017, 7:24 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

nismonkey wrote:hi Ryan Im a new member here also Im from Texas. if you want to sell the black roller  let me know and i will come get it ! by the way I hope all is well with friends and family after the shooting at the concert there, just recently , Peace Bro

Long gone homie. I got what I needed out of it and sold it. The guy I sold it to turned it into a full blown race car (which was kind of unfortunate, as it was a registerable car), but cool nonetheless

28New member from Las Vegas - Page 2 Empty Re: New member from Las Vegas 5th December 2017, 7:32 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

Andy Sunny Gti wrote:Ryan is in deployment in Africa right now, maybe for the next 11 months.

Yea, for at least that long, but this is a great job and I may recontract again when my year is up. The money is almost too easy!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum