Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club stand at Jap Show Finale

+5
Girl racer
shroom
johnny gtir
Spark plug spike
Gostek
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 29th September 2016, 10:37 am

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

I'll try to  make a list once I'm back home

27Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 2nd October 2016, 5:59 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 D1EDD8C0-F45E-4411-B65A-3115FB4D3B78_zps5cphefpe

Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 9562C28D-725C-464D-8930-200F496878AE_zpsru2vs8rk

Another great day! Thanks to mike for sorting it, nice to meet scrim and a couple others. Was a great day and got to take my pulsar for a change instead of the Honda! Winner

28Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 2nd October 2016, 6:25 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

No worries Pete it was good to see you and Emma and finally see your car sorted thumbsup
Unfortunately I've got only 1 pic this time
Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 20161010

29Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 2nd October 2016, 7:12 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Good on everyone who made it

30Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 2nd October 2016, 8:00 pm

shroom

shroom

Looks like a nice day. I was mowing the lawn so I couldn't attend Laughing

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

31Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 2nd October 2016, 8:54 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

Thanks to Michal for organising this, it was lovely to see everyone, shame about the queue to run, it never went down due to the spillages on the track, next time! Smile

32Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 2nd October 2016, 9:08 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 IMG-20161002-WA0002

33Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 2nd October 2016, 9:11 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

See didnt even attend but still got a pic of your car ... not sure about eating cheese and biscuits though fun tease

34Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 3rd October 2016, 8:00 pm

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

Yes another good meet Michal  congrats  nice to meet new guys and guys as well.

Pity me and Kerime didn't get a run down the strip maybe next year.

At least I only had a 4 hour journey back not 6 hours like Jonesy (am sure he will be back in a R for the next meet instead of the Suberpoo Razz).

35Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 3rd October 2016, 8:08 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Spark plug spike wrote:Yes another good meet Michal  congrats  nice to meet new guys and guys as well.

At least I only had a 4 hour journey back not 6 hours like Jonesy (am sure he will be back in a R for the next meet instead of the Suberpoo Razz).
It was really good to see you too Spike, I'm glad you liked it and hope I'll see you more often next year... Just in case I'll lock myself out of a car again piss taker

36Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 3rd October 2016, 8:10 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

nomad wrote:See didnt even attend but still got a pic of your car ... not sure about eating cheese and biscuits though fun tease
Oi yes you... You need to show up at one of those at some point!! Razz

37Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 3rd October 2016, 8:31 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Fair play to you mate for organizing things and keeping the spirit going in the community. It's good to have regular meets every now and then. In my days years ago I was arranging meets for the gtir community down south. Really enjoyed it and had good turnouts.
Even though the community is getting smaller forumwise it's great to see your enthusiasm still there.
I will really try and get more involved and join some of these meets next year once my car is all ready to rock and roll.

38Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 3rd October 2016, 8:51 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

Spark plug spike wrote:Yes another good meet Michal  congrats  nice to meet new guys and guys as well.

It was nice to catch up with you 'Spike' that queue was just a joke, we left around 3.15pm and it was all the way from the fire up lane and round the corner, yeah I hope so, seems to be very popular Smile

39Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 3rd October 2016, 8:57 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Andy Sunny Gti wrote:Fair play to you mate for organizing things and keeping the spirit going in the community. It's good to have regular meets every now and then. In my days years ago I was arranging meets for the gtir community down south. Really enjoyed it and had good turnouts.
Even though the community is getting smaller forumwise it's great to see your enthusiasm still there.
I will really try and get more involved and join some of these meets next year once my car is all ready to rock and roll.
Thanks mate it is sometimes discouraging when people don't want to come but I always enjoy catching up with you lot! Oh and I might be buying Sunny GTI so cant wait to meet you mate Very Happy

40Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 3rd October 2016, 9:36 pm

Sunnyjones003

Sunnyjones003

Cheers Spike. We got back around 10 ish. What a long drive and yes.......
What a great meet with you guys.

I OWN A SUBERPOO

41Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 3rd October 2016, 9:49 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

Sunnyjones003 wrote:Cheers Spike.  We got back around 10 ish.  What a long drive and yes.......

I OWN A SUBERPOO

I own one of those too! Smile

42Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 3rd October 2016, 9:52 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Sunnyjones003 wrote:Cheers Spike.  We got back around 10 ish.  What a long drive and yes.......

I OWN A SUBERPOO

Hey you know where to come for quality abuse now mate lol!
Anyway you're always welcome bud no mater what car!!

43Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 3rd October 2016, 10:11 pm

Sunnyjones003

Sunnyjones003

Girl racer wrote:

I OWN A SUBERPOO

Lol classic
. Did i meet you on Sunday. Trying to get the names to the faces lol

44Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 3rd October 2016, 10:17 pm

shroom

shroom

Has it got that bad that we are allowing the welsh on our stand with a subaru lol

He sold a mint R for that! Sacrelage I say.

45Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 3rd October 2016, 10:24 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

shroom wrote:Has it got that bad that we are allowing the welsh on our stand with a subaru lol

Well there was a Fiesta on our stand once....

46Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 4th October 2016, 6:36 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Gostek wrote:
shroom wrote:Has it got that bad that we are allowing the welsh on our stand with a subaru lol

Meooooooow haha!!!

47Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 4th October 2016, 5:44 pm

Sunnyjones003

Sunnyjones003

A man will always except his mistakes.
And this one was HHHUUUGGGEEEEE shroom.
I was young and dumb back then.

48Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 4th October 2016, 6:33 pm

shroom

shroom

Gostek wrote:

Touche sir Laughing

I will go back under my rock and lick my gaping wound lol

49Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 4th October 2016, 6:50 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Oh c'mon now you know we love you...

50Club stand at Jap Show Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Club stand at Jap Show Finale 4th October 2016, 7:44 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

Sunnyjones003 wrote:
Girl racer wrote:

I OWN A SUBERPOO

Lol classic
. Did i meet you on Sunday.  Trying to get the names to the faces lol

Mine is a Classic lol Smile Turbo 2000, No I don't believe we did, I never saw your Scooby on the stand either?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum