Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carbon fibre bonnet, worth it?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Carbon fibre bonnet, worth it? Empty Carbon fibre bonnet, worth it? 20th August 2016, 10:35 am

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

This is on shitebay for £625 and im tempted.  Suspect
Feedback isnt the best but Milton Keynes isnt far so i could inspect it befire handing over any cash, Smile
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302044257199
What do you think?

2Carbon fibre bonnet, worth it? Empty Re: Carbon fibre bonnet, worth it? 20th August 2016, 12:31 pm

shroom

shroom

I have that one on my car, cant really complain looks great to me. Some people do complain but I cant say anything as mine has been fine.

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

3Carbon fibre bonnet, worth it? Empty Re: Carbon fibre bonnet, worth it? 20th August 2016, 9:25 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Ive always liked carbon bonnets Smile

4Carbon fibre bonnet, worth it? Empty Re: Carbon fibre bonnet, worth it? 21st August 2016, 8:29 am

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

shroom wrote:I have that one on my car, cant really complain looks great to me. Some people do complain but I cant say anything as mine has been fine.

How much did yours set you back?

5Carbon fibre bonnet, worth it? Empty Re: Carbon fibre bonnet, worth it? 23rd August 2016, 8:29 pm

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

That's the same as my one too mate

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum