Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

japanese performance show 21st August 2016 @ Stoneleigh Park

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Lately different show are pestering me to get our club on their show and here is another one. It's happening in Coventry 21th of August so Rick and Neil are already on the list and it's an indor event so no worries about the rain we'd need to book club pitch which cost £30 and tickets are £13.50 per head. The show is in conjunction with Japanese Performance magazine so we might get some magazine coverage. Let me know folks if anyone interested. Some more info here http://www.japaneseperformanceshow.co.uk/

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Ah, Ive just checked that date with the boss and we're on holiday that week. sorry.
Embarassed

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Just to let anyone who'd be interested to know I've paid for stand and there is about 7 places left. Tickets sale are ending next week....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum