Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Endoscope

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Endoscope Empty Endoscope 26th June 2016, 6:16 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

Bought one of these for checking out my clutch cover when in situ:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111765890717?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=410758233881&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Really quite good quality, you can get them to plug straight into an Android phone but as I have a type of fruit phone I had to get the USB one.

Quality of the item is as you would expect for under a tenner and carry the sticker Made In China, but did what I needed.

Gaz

2Endoscope Empty Re: Endoscope 26th June 2016, 6:37 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

When buying a pulsar, Could this be used to look thro spark plug hole to confirm pistons are forged?

3Endoscope Empty Re: Endoscope 26th June 2016, 6:55 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

id say so mate, 5mm head and bright led light on the end, if I get chance i'll try it on mine tomorrow

4Endoscope Empty Re: Endoscope 26th June 2016, 8:39 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yes should be able to do so .... thumbsup

5Endoscope Empty Re: Endoscope 26th June 2016, 8:40 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Pretty good quality, very handy to have in the garage when owning a R Laughing thanks for sharing mate!

6Endoscope Empty Re: Endoscope 26th June 2016, 8:49 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

It will do or the one we have at work for above ceilings is similar just has its own screen on a gun shape and I seen the ring for standard ones with it

7Endoscope Empty Re: Endoscope 26th June 2016, 10:29 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

The ones with the screen are quite expensive ... especially compared to a tenner dont think you can go to far wrong ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]